Status Update 2nd November 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Bethany
EW Staff
EW Staff

Re: Status Update 2nd November 2017

Post by Bethany »

Hi everyone! Thank you very much for the warm welcome :) I'm looking forward to being a part of the community and to continuing the wonderful job that Alena has been doing with theHunter Classic. Nice to see such a mix of people (and some Aussies!) on the forum as well. I will be keeping my eyes on here for your concerns and suggestions.
kateeye

Post by kateeye »

Welcome Bethany and Mat. Happy hunting!!
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Ravenousfox wrote:Only 479 hunters completed the whole pack and received the Werewolf trophy and T-shirt, if you are one of them – congratulations.
Thanks, I assume that would be due to the player base shrinking.
Here's hoping the load-outs don't cost money.
Nothing like farting in the coffee pot first thing in the morning is there? :?
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Post by FR_Bugs »

Thanks for this status update Staff and Devs.
Welcome aboard to Bethany, Alena do a great job, i expect you to stay in the same direction.
Good luck to Mat for these new responsibilities, you are already very involved with the community :)
neonpossum
Tracker

Post by neonpossum »

So excited for the load-outs! Hopefully they'll be with us soon! I'm just hoping it's em$ and not gm$ to pay for them haahah
theGreyWolf
Spotter

Post by theGreyWolf »

Welcome to the EW community Bethany and Mat.
Alena ever did a great job for EW (I remember the time before Alena joined as cummunity Manager and she emproved the communication with the community a lot!), I hope and wish you Matt, that you fill thios big footprints well.

For me it's a bit dissapointing, that the "remember function" won't be for free.
I understand, that you all want to earn your money (like we also want too) and it's totaly fine to me, to pay for the membership and for new stuff like weapons, callers and so on.
But for a game option? Really? If you start with this, you can also take money for unlock the option to chose between walk and run.
Want to look left and right? No problem, 5€ please....
And so on...

A bit late, but my 2 cents @ "silver bullets"
The best thing about the Werwolfe was, that it was not possible to kill him...
This is a hunting game, and what would a Werwolfe be in this game, if you could shot it?
Prey, and nothing else.
Dosen't matter if it's a werwolfe, a vampire, T-Rex or even Godzilla, if you can kill it, the players of this game will hunt it and not fear it.
Only the immortality of this creature, forced the players to crawl, to hide, to move silent and feel the kick of beeing the prey, if they heared or even saw, that the Wolf was close.
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

The Halloween missions probably had a low finishing status because some missions took some time in all the fog to find the animals, like the 13+ point RM Elk, (and I shot a lot of 12 points ha ha)
it took me a good 8+ hours to finish all the missions on the last day being I was short with time for playing the game.
So I like the idea of Silver Bullets maybe for the next Werewolf hunt...... sounds like that could be a howling good time.
Trophy lodge Customization - will no doubt customize when I get a chance.
Pre-saved loadouts The idea of stacking items will be nice, though to be honest it never was hard to load for a hunt, but I'm sure a lot of players can use this.
Welcome Bethany from down under.
And Tree Kiwi (Matt) I am familiar with.... ha ha! good luck!
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

theGreyWolf wrote: Dosen't matter if it's a werwolfe, a vampire, T-Rex or even Godzilla, if you can kill it, the players of this game will hunt it and not fear it.
Only the immortality of this creature, forced the players to crawl, to hide, to move silent and feel the kick of beeing the prey, if they heared or even saw, that the Wolf was close.
I hunted like I normally do walking around,... I didn't forget it was a game though,..
So there was no hiding from a Werewolf,... though when getting close enough to them they were no different than like a Grizzly Bear If they attacked,
so that's where I differ from your thinking and would like to be able to shoot them if they are in the game,... as IRL I can shoot at anything and kill it if I can hit it!
Just give me the Silver Bullets! that doesn't mean I'm no less spooked from a surprise attack from any creature!
Buwahahahaha............ Happy Halloween!
Wetland
Outfitter

Post by Wetland »

WELCOME Bethany and Mat to TheHunter Classic Team and THANKS Alena for another GREAT Update!!! I really like the Trophy Lodge Customization (Styles and Gun Cabinets) and can't wait for the Pre-Saved Loadouts! This game is AMAZING and keeps getting Better and Better!!! he he

Wetland :D
TheSpecter
Scout

Post by TheSpecter »

Ravenousfox wrote:Only 479 hunters completed the whole pack and received the Werewolf trophy and T-shirt, if you are one of them – congratulations.
Thanks, I assume that would be due to the player base shrinking.
Here's hoping the load-outs don't cost money.
Simply lack of time in my case. Last quarter of the year is always very busy at work. Why do you think the player base is shrinking?

And I‘m afraid that hope of yours will be frustrated. It was already pointed out in the status update that members will receive one (slot) for free. Pretty much means in conclusion that additional ones would come at a price. Only thing left to hope for would be that they can be obtained for gm$, too.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”