An update from Alena

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
BCKidd

Re: An update from Alena

Post by BCKidd »

Congrats Alena! My children, all four of 'em are all grown up now. You have a long way to go, but children are awesome, even when they are brats. I wish for you an easy transition from expectin' mother to awesome mother! I am glad to know you will be back. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
mapache01
Outfitter

Post by mapache01 »

Alena Rybik wrote:Hey everyone,

I would like to share with you a small personal update - I am going on maternity leave at the end of December as I am expecting a baby early next year. While I am gone, a new Producer, Bethany, will be taking over production of theHunter Classic. Her introduction will follow in today's status update, and I am sure that she will do an excellent job at managing the development of our beloved game.

This has been one incredible year at theHunter Classic, I am extremely proud of what we've achieved together with our small, brilliant team and your support guys, truly the best community a game can wish for. I will miss it all, a lot. We have about two more months left together, and we've got some pretty great stuff lined up for you - stay tuned! I will post a longer post on my last day, until then - hunt on! :)
Congrats on New Baby, a great moment and a bless from God to you being a Mother. Here's a prayer previous to baby born
ORIGINAL IN SPANISH
Virgen María, ahora que voy a ser Madre como fuiste tú, dame un corazón semejante al tuyo, firme en sus afectos e inquebrantables en su fidelidad. Un corazón afectuoso que irradie ternura serena y no rehúse entregarse a los demás.
Un corazón …delicado capaz de poner amor en los pequeños detalles y en los humildes servicios. Un corazón casto sin mancharse de torpezas, abierto de par en par, que se goce con el gozo de los demás. Un corazón dulce y bueno que no condene a nadie y que no se canse nunca de perdonar y de amar.
MORE LESS in English
Virgin Mary, now that I am going to be a Mother as you were, give me a heart similar to yours, firm in your affections and unwavering in your fidelity. An affectionate heart that irradiates serene tenderness and does not refuse to surrender to others.
A heart ... delicate able to put love in small details and humble services. A chaste heart without being stained by clumsiness, open wide, that is enjoyed with the joy of others. A sweet and good heart that does not condemn anyone and never tires of forgiving and loving.
Pray to God and his Holly Mother for you and your baby

Guillermo Alfaro
Mapache01
Hawkeye
Outfitter

Post by Hawkeye »

Congratulations Alena! Treasure that lil' bundle of joy. :)
Cutch
Master Competitor

Post by Cutch »

Alena,
Congratulations on the baby and enjoy your time off!
A woman's mind is cleaner than a man's:
She changes it more often.
HunterBooth
Outfitter

Post by HunterBooth »

Congratulations! Enjoy your time with your little one ... it only happens once (per child). ;)
A recent study has shown that women who have gained weight tend to live longer than men who mention it.
Spoiler:
Violator31
Outfitter

Post by Violator31 »

Congratulations!!!
You are in for soooo much fun!!! My Sons are grown & moved out (32 & 27) and not a day goes by that I wish for the days when they were little kids. You take your time & enjoy EVERY second you can with your baby - they grow up far too fast.
We will all miss you, as you can tell from this well deserved outpouring.
I'm sure that you are preparing Bethany to deal with all of us (all the while trying not to scare her into running out the door).
I am very much looking forward to your return.
(check in on us every once in a while --- you know, like 3 am when the baby wakes you up & you can't get back to sleep)
Signature Stats
Spoiler:
Pretty_Boy
Outfitter

Post by Pretty_Boy »

Congrats Alena! Some very good tips, if its a girl, think before giving names like Siri, Alexa, Evy or any of those digital assistants out there, and if its a boy, then I'm sure it's gonna be a pretty boy, so maybe John is just the perfect name :D ;) :D :3Roses

maros.kuzar
Outfitter

Post by maros.kuzar »

Congrats Alenka!
Skorpiovenator

Post by Skorpiovenator »

Not been here very long but this is a really nice community and congratulations on your baby! Wishing you a safe and easy delivery!
muldo
Outfitter

Post by muldo »

Blessings to you all , enjoy your break Alena.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”