Game & Status Updates 26th October 2017 - Halloween and Trophy Lodge Customization!

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
1Al
Hunter

Re: Game & Status Updates 26th October 2017 - Halloween and Trophy Lodge Customization!

Post by 1Al »

caledonianblues wrote:
1Al wrote:Ok, but If you want to keep playng the normal TT, is there a way before November 2th?
No, unfortunately you will have to wait until after the Halloween event to play Timbergold Trails normally.
Maybe there could be give the choice
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Re: Game & Status Updates 26th October 2017 - Halloween and Trophy Lodge Customization!

Post by HooCairs »

Welcome Ahmed! :)

While I followed and videoed the past Halloween events (they were funny) I will pass this year. Didn't enjoy the game one minute in Timbergold Trails. I found playing here exactly what Halloween is all about: horrible.

How about you copy TT next year for those who enjoy death and horror and leave it untouched for the rest of us? Can't wait for this reserve to return to normal. Back to the green pastures.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

1Al wrote:
caledonianblues wrote:
1Al wrote:Ok, but If you want to keep playng the normal TT, is there a way before November 2th?
No, unfortunately you will have to wait until after the Halloween event to play Timbergold Trails normally.
Maybe there could be give the choice
Yeah, I think the way this event is held- with TgT being used as the reserve, we should be able to click "deactivate" and the reserve should go back to normal. Or if one decides to option right out of the event would make more sense. Given the option to play in the dark lookin' for that werewolf would be better, or, to hunt the reserve as normal. That is my only disappointment for this event. I imagine tho', it isn't as easy as that, or EW would have done it that way, I'm sure. Still it will be a different and fun event once one gets into it. They (EW) still gets my praise for coding such an event. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

I can hear the sound of death on the Logger's Point reserve now too at certain coordinates... :?
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

HooCairs wrote:I can hear the sound of death on the Logger's Point reserve now too at certain coordinates... :?
It's across the whole EHR :)
Violator31
Outfitter

Post by Violator31 »

Welcome aboard Ahmed.
I can see where some might be a little upset about wanting to hunt TGT without all the event goings on, but, I, personally, don't get to hunt enough to let it bother me.
Clearing out the store seems like a good idea, there really is a lot of clutter there. Although the "Trapper" tent is my favorite, it would be nice to see it again (even as a limited time availability thing) if there would ever be a new reserve. I am already maxed out on my tents otherwise I would pick a few up now.
Modifying the lodges is cool, especially the gun racks. Another lodge related idea that would be cool is adding a room where we could pick which sized sized trophies would be displayed (i.e. - one room filled with a set number of medium sized mounts, one with a couple of the full body mounts (and a wall mount just to round it off well), maybe one with a bunch of the smaller game mounts)
"Now, we are curious to hear what you think of this kind of giveaways and whether you would like to see more similar events with real life hunting clothes and gear." Many have asked, myself included, for real life theHunter t-shirts to be made available. Seems like you get a bunch of them made for the same price as the backpack that was given away. The backpack is very cool & Thanks for the opportunity to win it, & congrats to the winner, but if I had won it I don't know what I would have used it for (it looks much larger than the backpack I carry hunting & that's my only need for one). It's tough to try & pick something that all of us would like to have since there is such a wide range of players (age wise). I remember reading that the in game store is not set up for that type of purchase & getting one set up wouldn't be worth the returns - but having them available for mission prizes would be cool. I could see where a "size" issue would develop though (how many to get of what sizes).
Over-all - Great updates, many thanks for the hard work involved. You folks really are doing a fine job of dreaming up new stuff to keep it fresh, as well as developing on long requested items.
Signature Stats
Spoiler:
Slatkus
Hunter

Post by Slatkus »

TreeKiwi wrote:
HooCairs wrote:I can hear the sound of death on the Logger's Point reserve now too at certain coordinates... :?
Really? Oh well. Was hoping to avoid this pumpkin madness by hunting in other reserves.

Another great idea very poorly executed.
Riumma
Spotter

Post by Riumma »

Help me, I have a problem with halloween 2017 missions !!

After finishing the first two missions, I activated the third one who asks me to hit a grizly under 13 m, I activated it, no problem, but I killed three under thirty feet while I was attacked but did not unlock my fourth mission !!
It's the first time I've been here for more than two years and I do not know what to do ... I really want to have this event ... HELP ME PLEASE !!!!!!
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Riumma wrote:Help me, I have a problem with halloween 2017 missions !!

After finishing the first two missions, I activated the third one who asks me to hit a grizly under 13 m, I activated it, no problem, but I killed three under thirty feet while I was attacked but did not unlock my fourth mission !!
It's the first time I've been here for more than two years and I do not know what to do ... I really want to have this event ... HELP ME PLEASE !!!!!!
Hello Riumma,
I just checked your hunt histories and the last three grizzly bears that you killed aren't shown as "charging" in the score sheet - one is shown as "idle", two as "walking". Are you sure they were attacking you?
Image Image Image
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

Slatkus wrote:
TreeKiwi wrote:
Really? Oh well. Was hoping to avoid this pumpkin madness by hunting in other reserves.

Another great idea very poorly executed.
Its only the wind sound mate. No pumpkins in sight on other reserves :)

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”