Game & Status Updates 26th October 2017 - Halloween and Trophy Lodge Customization!

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
InstinctiveArcher
Outfitter

Re: Game & Status Updates 26th October 2017 - Halloween and Trophy Lodge Customization!

Post by InstinctiveArcher »

Awesome update! I'm not much for horror movies, games, etc. but I'll give this a try. :)

In hunting, impossible doesn't exist any more than a sure thing does. - Tom Miranda
Ringalor
Tracker

Re: Game & Status Updates 26th October 2017 - Halloween and Trophy Lodge Customization!

Post by Ringalor »

Great and very difficult too see the beast...

JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

InstinctiveArcher wrote:Awesome update! I'm not much for horror movies, games, etc. but I'll give this a try. :)
My wife is, and always has been, a huge horror movie fan. HUGE. On our first date we went to see 'The Silence Of The Lambs,' if you can believe that! She insisted! Who does that???? :o :shock: Maybe now I can get her to look at my game, although I'm not convinced it would be a good move on my part. TMI on my profile page I'm afraid.... :? :lol:
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

Ravenousfox wrote:I just finished all of COTW mission packs too.
Now I'm 100% complete on both games. :D
I highly recommend to anyone that has COTW to try those Halloween mission packs from COTW they were just as fun!
I can rest now. ;)
Can you please tell me how to do the second medved taiga mission? Find special treats, I've shot all the landmarks and found nothing. Thank you
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Hmmm, is the hunter mate supposed to stay on 04:15- for this event? I'm on TgT and it is gettin' light out but, the time on HM hasn't changed. :? Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

BCKidd wrote:Hmmm, is the hunter mate supposed to stay on 04:15- for this event?
Yes, the time on the hunter mate won't change on Timbergold Trails throughout the Halloween event.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

BCKidd wrote:Hmmm, is the hunter mate supposed to stay on 04:15- for this event? I'm on TgT and it is gettin' light out but, the time on HM hasn't changed. :? Peace.
I guess that's intentionally - you can't hunt until the sun rises, the light doesn't change. And obviously there's not a single decent RM elk bull for me. :roll:
Image Image Image
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

A'ight, thanks guys. I wasn't sure. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Tanngnjostr wrote:And obviously there's not a single decent RM elk bull for me. :roll:
Took me a good few elk too, but I just got one with 13 points, assuming that's the mission you're referring to.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

caledonianblues wrote:
Tanngnjostr wrote:And obviously there's not a single decent RM elk bull for me. :roll:
Took me a good few elk too, but I just got one with 13 points, assuming that's the mission you're referring to.
Yeah, the second one. Either they are cows or small bulls or they call once and I'll never hear of them again (probably wolves in the area) - or I spook them before I get a shot off. Well...

Looks like it's gonna be a long Halloween for me. :lol:

EDIT: I just shot a 348 RM elk with... sigh... 12 points. With the limited sight due to the dim light and given the fact that it's only mission 2 out of 10 it's a bit too tough if you ask me. Yeah I know, I'm whining! :cry:
Image Image Image

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”