Status Update - 6th October 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Re: Status Update - 6th October 2017

Post by stancomputerhunter »

EW_Graham wrote:Still yet to nail the terminology there. ;) Depending on which side of the Atlantic you are on they are called different things! hehe
Um, curious. What, exactly is a Moose called on the other side of the Atlantic? ;)

By the way, regarding sheds. I have seen it written and in a video that sheds are like other "treasures"; they can only be seen when you get within 20-30 meters. I have video of a shed that is 82 meters away. Is this normal?

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

stancomputerhunter wrote:
EW_Graham wrote:Still yet to nail the terminology there. ;) Depending on which side of the Atlantic you are on they are called different things! hehe
Um, curious. What, exactly is a Moose called on the other side of the Atlantic? ;)
An Elk... thus the confusion.
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
JamboWhoDat
Hunter

Post by JamboWhoDat »

Tod1d wrote:
An Elk... thus the confusion.
Ohhh so that's why "Der Elchjäger" on the black moose hunter t-shirt translates to "The elk hunter". All this time I thought it was a misprint.
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

[quote=]I have video of a shed that is 82 meters away. Is this normal?[/quote]

I just saw one at 220 meters
AngelOne63
Tracker

Post by AngelOne63 »

thank you all for the third place .... since you are working to transform the lodge, I came to some idea, on medium platforms you could place two small animals and on the fireplace you could put some trophies and some collectible like mushrooms , coins, horns, etc. .... (attached photo for example). Thanks again and good work. Image Image
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

By the way, regarding sheds. I have seen it written and in a video that sheds are like other "treasures"; they can only be seen when you get within 20-30 meters. I have video of a shed that is 82 meters away. Is this normal?
You can see them full render mate :)
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Cool stuff on the lodge- So, we're going to be able to throw that room divider in the fireplace and roast marshmallows finally??? :D ... Bet it burns nice too :D
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
Ardillamente
Tracker

Post by Ardillamente »

Trying to get attention as quickly as possible about the .30 R competition. I'll send a ticket to support too but it will likely be too late by the time you guys respond. I shot a 235.53 kg red deer stag in the competition with the .30 R earlier, and got that infinite score loading bug. He's in my statistics for the hunt, but it didn't count for the competition. I shot a 225.04 kg stag after that and he counted. I did the math, the 235.53 definitely didn't count for the competition, so I missed out on 10.49 kgs. The 235.53 kg shows up in my hunt stats, if someone could please update my score accordingly by 10.49 kgs that would be great. Feel free to go through my hunt history and check my kills and do the math yourselves. That 10.49 kgs will make a good bit of difference by the end of the competition so this would be much appreciated as I'm strattling 5/6th place with that difference right now. I'll post this same paragraph in a support ticket. Thanks guys.
wiizzi
Scout

Post by wiizzi »

Ardillamente wrote:Trying to get attention as quickly as possible about the .30 R competition. I'll send a ticket to support too but it will likely be too late by the time you guys respond. I shot a 235.53 kg red deer stag in the competition with the .30 R earlier, and got that infinite score loading bug. He's in my statistics for the hunt, but it didn't count for the competition. I shot a 225.04 kg stag after that and he counted. I did the math, the 235.53 definitely didn't count for the competition, so I missed out on 10.49 kgs. The 235.53 kg shows up in my hunt stats, if someone could please update my score accordingly by 10.49 kgs that would be great. Feel free to go through my hunt history and check my kills and do the math yourselves. That 10.49 kgs will make a good bit of difference by the end of the competition so this would be much appreciated as I'm strattling 5/6th place with that difference right now. I'll post this same paragraph in a support ticket. Thanks guys.
10.5 kilos will not help u to hold even 10th position.

Hawkeye
Outfitter

Post by Hawkeye »

wiizzi wrote:
Ardillamente wrote:Trying to get attention as quickly as possible about the .30 R competition. I'll send a ticket to support too but it will likely be too late by the time you guys respond. I shot a 235.53 kg red deer stag in the competition with the .30 R earlier, and got that infinite score loading bug. He's in my statistics for the hunt, but it didn't count for the competition. I shot a 225.04 kg stag after that and he counted. I did the math, the 235.53 definitely didn't count for the competition, so I missed out on 10.49 kgs. The 235.53 kg shows up in my hunt stats, if someone could please update my score accordingly by 10.49 kgs that would be great. Feel free to go through my hunt history and check my kills and do the math yourselves. That 10.49 kgs will make a good bit of difference by the end of the competition so this would be much appreciated as I'm strattling 5/6th place with that difference right now. I'll post this same paragraph in a support ticket. Thanks guys.
10.5 kilos will not help u to hold even 10th position.
Actually, it would move him from 9th to 7th. These types of posts don't age well, unless you wait until the end of the comp. ;)

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”