Status Update - 6th October 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Pupic
Hunter

Re: Status Update - 6th October 2017

Post by Pupic »

saldas1983 wrote: Any advice for me David? What should I do? I saw multiple people suggested large equipment bundle. Should I suggest it once more?
I can only presume...
David, same as Alena is fully aware of what the community needs and wants. Well - what the loyal, old, veteran (call them what you like) players want - we have everything but never enough of world items, and they know we will buy it anyway.
The duck and geese bundle is great for new players......and those consumable items will maybe trick someone that cant do the math (or few missions)....
Personally i think its ok to have them, but as usual neither I or any of my friends will find them useful. Not even worthy of mentioning in the status update i say. :)

ps. Alena, you asked
Alena Rybik wrote:....what large equipment item do you find the most useful? And which one (what type) do you think is the most popular ....
right after you stated
Alena Rybik wrote:.....sale on large equipment, we know that those are hugely popular and this is also the reason why we are trying to spread them out a bit...
I am not sure what you meant but i read it as if you want to know what we want the most, so you could spread discount sales on those even more :?
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

Lodges are going to be able to change wall textures......
what about microwaves, sinks, bathrooms?
the sims game is coming around the bend soon....... :lol:
Schlachtwolf
Hunter

Post by Schlachtwolf »

caledonianblues wrote:
Schlachtwolf wrote:I have to agree with you saldas1983, the bundles are nothing new or outside the box so to speak. After all the talk not much walk...... :(
They are bundles that the community suggested here. Bundles will never suit everyone, but these new ones contain consumables and decoys, so for most people duplication should not be an issue.

Maybe you can go to the thread I linked to and suggest some bundles of your own?
My idea for a Bundle offer......
"The 3 T's" 3 tents, 3 Treestands & 3 Tripods for...... (Reserve setup Bundle)
"Tent in a tree", 1Tent & 3 Treestands for......(Area setup Bundle)
"Up for the view" 3 Treestands & 3 tripods for.....

etc etc etc, I did not include Groundblinds because I personally hate the bloody things.... :) But for all you lovers of them....

"Covered in Canvas" 3 Tents, 3 Groundblinds, 3 Birdblinds for..... etc, etc......

These would be my sort of preference, You can get tents in bundles but with feeder, guns, callers which most of the 10k HS players already have. A bundle with just Treestands&Tripods would be cool though, everyone has their own view but there it is..... 8-)
My opinion may not be right, but it is the one I like most :D

TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

saldas1983 wrote:The new bundles came out and what a huge disappointment they are. 2 decoys bundles might be useful for someone don't have them yet. Other 3 are completely useless as you can buy all of the items in them with Gm$. Was hoping for big equipment bundle. Would buy tents and tree stands bundle in the heart beat. My wallet stays in my pocket this time.
A lot of people don't do the missions mate or have already done them. :) it is also nice buying them all in one click instead of a million. Think of it as a convenience bundle.
Seiska
Tracker

Post by Seiska »

Congrats to all the winners!! :)

Customizable lodges sound so great, can't wait!
"I’ll have dirt on my feet and stars in my eyes.
I’ll be in the forest where the earth comes alive."
saldas1983
Hunter

Post by saldas1983 »

TreeKiwi wrote:
saldas1983 wrote:The new bundles came out and what a huge disappointment they are. 2 decoys bundles might be useful for someone don't have them yet. Other 3 are completely useless as you can buy all of the items in them with Gm$. Was hoping for big equipment bundle. Would buy tents and tree stands bundle in the heart beat. My wallet stays in my pocket this time.
A lot of people don't do the missions mate or have already done them. :) it is also nice buying them all in one click instead of a million. Think of it as a convenience bundle.
I completely understand and I'm aware some poeple will find them useful. Im saying they are a huge disappointment for me(because I hoped for large equipment bundle) and completely useless for me (because I never spend Em$ if I can buy with Gm$, keeping my Em$ for those high price tents everyone loves :P). Every game I play I like an option to earn the item not because I don't want to spend on them, but it feels like I earned it, deserve it. I like earning Gm$ and carefully spending them on consumables. If I see a coin on the ground I will pick it up, others will walk pass it.
Ravenousfox
Outfitter

Post by Ravenousfox »

Ah great another reason to never leave my lodge now. ;)
I've maxed my lodge out with leaderboard animals if anyone wants to look.
Only missing a top Red Deer, Reindeer and Bison.
I have over 1337 kills with my Longbow at 100% kill rate.
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPHtNC ... RQ3X3b0TjQ
My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/rav_fox
saldas1983
Hunter

Post by saldas1983 »

Ravenousfox wrote:Ah great another reason to never leave my lodge now. ;)
Gratz. Must be last season leader board as there is only 1 or 2 animals on the leader board from this season.
Ravenousfox
Outfitter

Post by Ravenousfox »

saldas1983 wrote:
Gratz. Must be last season leader board as there is only 1 or 2 animals on the leader board from this season.
Yeah last season, if you look at the date of harvest you would see that.
I have over 1337 kills with my Longbow at 100% kill rate.
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPHtNC ... RQ3X3b0TjQ
My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/rav_fox
wiizzi
Scout

Post by wiizzi »

Ravenousfox wrote:
saldas1983 wrote:
Yeah last season, if you look at the date of harvest you would see that.
U R funny fox. ur signature show which animals u killed current season. show me 1 leaderboard animal that u killed? nothing special.sorry

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”