Status Update - 6th October 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Schlachtwolf
Hunter

Re: Status Update - 6th October 2017

Post by Schlachtwolf »

I have to agree with you saldas1983, the bundles are nothing new or outside the box so to speak. After all the talk not much walk...... :(
My opinion may not be right, but it is the one I like most :D

Epona142
Scout

Post by Epona142 »

Nevermind.
Last edited by Epona142 on October 10th, 2017, 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

Come on guys, the fact that you personally don't find the new bundles useful doesn't mean that they are rubbish, someone else might find them good. As for some sort of sale on large equipment, we know that those are hugely popular and this is also the reason why we are trying to spread them out a bit. We had a big sale on world items just a couple of months ago.

Also, out of curiosity, what large equipment item do you find the most useful? And which one (what type) do you think is the most popular with the community in general?
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Schlachtwolf wrote:I have to agree with you saldas1983, the bundles are nothing new or outside the box so to speak. After all the talk not much walk...... :(
They are bundles that the community suggested here. Bundles will never suit everyone, but these new ones contain consumables and decoys, so for most people duplication should not be an issue.

Maybe you can go to the thread I linked to and suggest some bundles of your own?
BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Post by BuiuRei »

Alena Rybik wrote:Come on guys, the fact that you personally don't find the new bundles useful doesn't mean that they are rubbish, someone else might find them good. As for some sort of sale on large equipment, we know that those are hugely popular and this is also the reason why we are trying to spread them out a bit. We had a big sale on world items just a couple of months ago.

Also, out of curiosity, what large equipment item do you find the most useful? And which one (what type) do you think is the most popular with the community in general?
Tents and treestands (at least for me).
Spoiler:
wiizzi
Scout

Post by wiizzi »

Alena Rybik wrote:Come on guys, the fact that you personally don't find the new bundles useful doesn't mean that they are rubbish, someone else might find them good. As for some sort of sale on large equipment, we know that those are hugely popular and this is also the reason why we are trying to spread them out a bit. We had a big sale on world items just a couple of months ago.

in every bundle u can find something useful. i dont know why ppl are crying for large equip sales. just go and check Hirsch bundle. many large equip with big discount.

PS. Tents and treestands more popular. less popular i will say is 2ppl tripod. becouse of weight. 10kg is too much to transport.

Hawkeye
Outfitter

Post by Hawkeye »

Thanks for the new bundles and the discount. I picked up a couple of turkey decoy bundles, some Munchy Crunchy Salty (great name) bait mixes, and a large consumable bundle. The Munchy Crunchy Salty will be the only way I buy feed moving forward, since I get the refills with it, and everything with one purchase. Same goes for TreeKiwi's Smelly Healthy Camper bundle for those items..
wiizzi wrote:

in every bundle u can find something useful. i dont know why ppl are crying for large equip sales. just go and check Hirsch bundle. many large equip with big discount.

PS. Tents and treestands more popular. less popular i will say is 2ppl tripod. becouse of weight. 10kg is too much to transport.
Too much for mobility, but a GREAT stand for a permanent setup. It's the only way you can get in a tree and still have 360 degree shooting.
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

BuiuRei wrote:

Tents and treestands (at least for me).
"Ditto"
Spoiler:
saldas1983
Hunter

Post by saldas1983 »

Alena, I only expressed my opinion about bundles. And I think all of them are more than rubbish (for me) because I already have duck and geese setups and I have enough Gm$ to buy consumables. I don't like them, some people will find them useful. Im fine with that. I yet to find one non-clothes bundle that would benefit me. Lots of them are targeting new players with very little gear. Feeder bundle might be the ones I'll ever buy. I would love to see tents, tree stands bundle. That is the items I use the most. I very rarely buy them at full price. I got most of them on sales. And I would love to buy a ton of them, but as they are quite pricey Im happy to wait for another sale. Would I have spent more on Em$ if there was a bundle? Yes, definitely. But that's only me. You know your numbers and its clear that there seems to be no financial gain in having them. Otherwise, there would be one at the very top in the store as they are hugely popular.
saldas1983
Hunter

Post by saldas1983 »

caledonianblues wrote:
Schlachtwolf wrote:I have to agree with you saldas1983, the bundles are nothing new or outside the box so to speak. After all the talk not much walk...... :(
They are bundles that the community suggested here. Bundles will never suit everyone, but these new ones contain consumables and decoys, so for most people duplication should not be an issue.

Maybe you can go to the thread I linked to and suggest some bundles of your own?
Any advice for me David? What should I do? I saw multiple people suggested large equipment bundle. Should I suggest it once more?

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”