Game & Status Updates 22nd September 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Hawkeye
Outfitter

Re: Game & Status Updates 22nd September 2017

Post by Hawkeye »

Xeygwyn wrote:Just an update for anyone interested and wondering (I can't edit original post from my thread, Lol), I've added a second version of the little program I made that goes by Weapon -> Animal List by Image in the last post. If anyone needs any help, shoot me a PM anytime.
If you'd like me to make an edit for you, I can. Just PM me what you want in the original post & a link to that post.
Moon
Scout

Post by Moon »

I'm loving the shed hunting. I just wish we had the option to take a trophy shot with a shed after collecting it.

Also, I think we must have unicorns roaming around out there... :lol:
Check me out....I'm └[ ͦ ]┘┌[ ͦ ]┘┌[ ͦ ]┐└[ ͦ ]┐ dancin', I'm └[ ͦ ]┘┌[ ͦ ]┘┌[ ͦ ]┐└[ ͦ ]┐ dancin'!

[ Wishlist | Rares: 33 | Non-Typicals: 8 ]
Spoiler:
Hunter300
Spotter

Post by Hunter300 »

Fix for Feral Goats not getting scared while eating
Sorry, but that is not fixed, I still see eating goats that don't get spooked while other goats are shot only a few meters away.
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Re: Game Update 22nd September 2017

Post by FR_Bugs »

HooCairs wrote: Are you sure this works? Found two single antlers earlier tonight and I don't see them being added to my Treasures. All other points from the sessions since then have been added.
Find 2 single sheds this week-end and they are not counted as treasures.
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Re: Game Update 22nd September 2017

Post by HooCairs »

FR_Bugs wrote:
HooCairs wrote: Are you sure this works? Found two single antlers earlier tonight and I don't see them being added to my Treasures. All other points from the sessions since then have been added.
Find 2 single sheds this week-end and they are not counted as treasures.
Ok thanks for confirming. I'll make a bug report then.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

We are looking into Antler Sheds not being counted towards Treasures.
mapache01 wrote:Bobcat caller TURN OFF when you TURN ON the 2nd one on MP, what's the point of having/buying 2 or more if you only can USE ONE!! :? :roll: :x :x
The fix is in the testing, will be patched soon.
Hunter300 wrote:
Fix for Feral Goats not getting scared while eating
Sorry, but that is not fixed, I still see eating goats that don't get spooked while other goats are shot only a few meters away.
Indeed you are right, I was a bit too hasty there, this fix will be in the next patch.
Xeygwyn

Post by Xeygwyn »

Hawkeye wrote:
Xeygwyn wrote:Just an update for anyone interested and wondering (I can't edit original post from my thread, Lol), I've added a second version of the little program I made that goes by Weapon -> Animal List by Image in the last post. If anyone needs any help, shoot me a PM anytime.
If you'd like me to make an edit for you, I can. Just PM me what you want in the original post & a link to that post.
Thank you very much, Hawkeye. I might be making a few more changes in the next day or so, and I'll shoot you the full snippet to replace the first post when I'm done. Much appreciated!
Epona142
Scout

Post by Epona142 »

Is it just me or are feral goats ridiculously spooky? I work with domesticated goats for a living and they will generally turn to look at a threat from a short distance away, not bolt for a couple miles. I barely bother to hunt them despite having wanted them in the game for years because of it. Sheep run, goats turn to face a threat. But perhaps I am just having bad luck with them... or need to purchase a feeder. =/

Otherwise, loving the bobcats (have found a couple good hotspots) and found my first shed which is always great, very happy to have that in the game now. Enjoying playing again after taking a long break, glad to be back.

HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Epona142 wrote:Image
Great picture. Looks like a decent score! :)
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
Schlachtwolf
Hunter

Post by Schlachtwolf »

I have now found some sheds, they look great and a nice addition to the game indeed !! Thx for the update
My opinion may not be right, but it is the one I like most :D

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”