Game & Status Updates 22nd September 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
outrider
Champion Hunter
Location: fort worth, tx. "where the west begins"...(THF-37th)(TH-77th)

Re: Game & Status Updates 22nd September 2017

Post by outrider »

Xeygwyn wrote:
outrider wrote:is the "can i shoot it ?" app available ?...if so, where do i get it at ?...
Hey outrider! I've updated my last post in the Fan Guides etc. section on the app including the link. Let me know if you have any problems!
thanks, i'll go check........................now where did i see the post at ?...hum, be back in a few hours.........oh, yeah, the Fan Guide...make that an hour.... :D ................ :lol: :lol:
I shall Endeavor to Persevere.

Schlachtwolf
Hunter

Post by Schlachtwolf »

Are these Sheds rare? I have been on 3 hunts, 8km in Hemmendal, 7km in Settlers and 5.5km in Redfhr and not 1 !!! yet, I play on steam. Are they so rare, am I unlucky or has something not updatd properly? I am a weeeeee bit frustrated as tonight there will be mushrum pie as that is all I could find.....
My opinion may not be right, but it is the one I like most :D

Violator31
Outfitter

Post by Violator31 »

Schlachtwolf wrote:Are these Sheds rare? I have been on 3 hunts, 8km in Hemmendal, 7km in Settlers and 5.5km in Redfhr and not 1 !!! yet, I play on steam. Are they so rare, am I unlucky or has something not updatd properly? I am a weeeeee bit frustrated as tonight there will be mushrum pie as that is all I could find.....
Try WRR. Wide open areas where you can see them easier. I was just on Hemmendal & there is a lot of ground clutter there, so I probably ran right past a few. RFF should be easier as well...that ground is pretty well mowed.
Signature Stats
Spoiler:
mapache01
Outfitter

Post by mapache01 »

Bobcat caller TURN OFF when you TURN ON the 2nd one on MP, what's the point of having/buying 2 or more if you only can USE ONE!! :? :roll: :x :x
JamboWhoDat
Hunter

Post by JamboWhoDat »

MartinSundberg wrote:
Post by HawkEye81 » 6 minutes ago
I can't see the huntermate with sunglasses activated, this is how it will be from now on or is just a bug?
Hawkeye81,

Can you make a bug report in the bug reporting forum and post your settings for me, it'll help me tracing this bug.
Here is a work around complements from that ornary old coot, Tony. Run the game in full screen then alt-enter back to window mode. the huntermate and weapons will appear again.
Pittie
Hunter

Post by Pittie »

Yes, this works, but then I have a ugly border around the game window which I have not if the game starts in window mode.
Regards Pittie
Sorry for my english

Pretty_Boy
Outfitter

Post by Pretty_Boy »

Cool, thx for update :)
So far no Sheds on me, no tracks or call from them either...!
Hope HooCairs can make some Spawn Maps of these Sheds soon... ;)

caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Pretty_Boy wrote:Hope HooCairs can make some Spawn Maps of these Sheds soon... ;)
Where you can find the species, you can find the sheds. They don't have separate spawn maps.
Xeygwyn

Post by Xeygwyn »

Just an update for anyone interested and wondering (I can't edit original post from my thread, Lol), I've added a second version of the little program I made that goes by Weapon -> Animal List by Image in the last post. If anyone needs any help, shoot me a PM anytime.
ForstHeld
Outfitter

Post by ForstHeld »

The e-caller s killing mp games. I cant use my caller on other maps so it is basically useless if you want to join mp games. Maybe it would be worth to code the e-caller new and not just copy paste a bait side....

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”