Game & Status Updates 22nd September 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
User avatar
Hawkeye
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3438
Joined: July 15th, 2009, 12:49 pm
Location: Springdale, AR

Re: Game & Status Updates 22nd September 2017

Postby Hawkeye » September 24th, 2017, 4:57 pm

Xeygwyn wrote:Just an update for anyone interested and wondering (I can't edit original post from my thread, Lol), I've added a second version of the little program I made that goes by Weapon -> Animal List by Image in the last post. If anyone needs any help, shoot me a PM anytime.


If you'd like me to make an edit for you, I can. Just PM me what you want in the original post & a link to that post.
User avatar
Moon
Scout
Posts: 251
Joined: November 27th, 2008, 9:09 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Game & Status Updates 22nd September 2017

Postby Moon » September 24th, 2017, 9:35 pm

I'm loving the shed hunting. I just wish we had the option to take a trophy shot with a shed after collecting it.

Also, I think we must have unicorns roaming around out there... :lol:
Image
Check me out....I'm └[ ͦ ]┘┌[ ͦ ]┘┌[ ͦ ]┐└[ ͦ ]┐ dancin', I'm └[ ͦ ]┘┌[ ͦ ]┘┌[ ͦ ]┐└[ ͦ ]┐ dancin'!

[ Wishlist | Rares: 22 | Non-Typicals: 7 | Sheds: 30 ]
Spoiler:
User avatar
Hunter300
Spotter
Posts: 61
Joined: May 25th, 2017, 6:35 pm

Re: Game & Status Updates 22nd September 2017

Postby Hunter300 » September 24th, 2017, 10:29 pm

Fix for Feral Goats not getting scared while eating

Sorry, but that is not fixed, I still see eating goats that don't get spooked while other goats are shot only a few meters away.
User avatar
FR_Bugs
Outfitter
Posts: 2044
Joined: October 27th, 2014, 3:46 pm
Location: Paris

Re: Game Update 22nd September 2017

Postby FR_Bugs » September 25th, 2017, 3:40 am

HooCairs wrote:Are you sure this works? Found two single antlers earlier tonight and I don't see them being added to my Treasures. All other points from the sessions since then have been added.


Find 2 single sheds this week-end and they are not counted as treasures.
User avatar
HooCairs
Champion Hunter
Posts: 18924
Joined: March 4th, 2011, 7:30 pm
Location: Switzerland

Re: Game Update 22nd September 2017

Postby HooCairs » September 25th, 2017, 3:53 am

FR_Bugs wrote:
HooCairs wrote:Are you sure this works? Found two single antlers earlier tonight and I don't see them being added to my Treasures. All other points from the sessions since then have been added.


Find 2 single sheds this week-end and they are not counted as treasures.

Ok thanks for confirming. I'll make a bug report then.
User avatar
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff
Posts: 4912
Joined: January 7th, 2014, 6:31 am
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Contact:

Re: Game & Status Updates 22nd September 2017

Postby Alena Rybik » September 25th, 2017, 5:23 am

We are looking into Antler Sheds not being counted towards Treasures.

mapache01 wrote:Bobcat caller TURN OFF when you TURN ON the 2nd one on MP, what's the point of having/buying 2 or more if you only can USE ONE!! :? :roll: :x :x


The fix is in the testing, will be patched soon.

Hunter300 wrote:
Fix for Feral Goats not getting scared while eating

Sorry, but that is not fixed, I still see eating goats that don't get spooked while other goats are shot only a few meters away.


Indeed you are right, I was a bit too hasty there, this fix will be in the next patch.
User avatar
Xeygwyn
Newbie
Posts: 26
Joined: February 16th, 2013, 11:58 am
Location: Michigan
Contact:

Re: Game & Status Updates 22nd September 2017

Postby Xeygwyn » September 25th, 2017, 8:58 am

Hawkeye wrote:
Xeygwyn wrote:Just an update for anyone interested and wondering (I can't edit original post from my thread, Lol), I've added a second version of the little program I made that goes by Weapon -> Animal List by Image in the last post. If anyone needs any help, shoot me a PM anytime.


If you'd like me to make an edit for you, I can. Just PM me what you want in the original post & a link to that post.


Thank you very much, Hawkeye. I might be making a few more changes in the next day or so, and I'll shoot you the full snippet to replace the first post when I'm done. Much appreciated!
User avatar
Epona142
Scout
Posts: 287
Joined: March 15th, 2011, 1:26 am
Location: Madisonville, TX
Contact:

Re: Game & Status Updates 22nd September 2017

Postby Epona142 » September 25th, 2017, 11:04 am

Is it just me or are feral goats ridiculously spooky? I work with domesticated goats for a living and they will generally turn to look at a threat from a short distance away, not bolt for a couple miles. I barely bother to hunt them despite having wanted them in the game for years because of it. Sheep run, goats turn to face a threat. But perhaps I am just having bad luck with them... or need to purchase a feeder. =/

Otherwise, loving the bobcats (have found a couple good hotspots) and found my first shed which is always great, very happy to have that in the game now. Enjoying playing again after taking a long break, glad to be back.

Image
User avatar
HooCairs
Champion Hunter
Posts: 18924
Joined: March 4th, 2011, 7:30 pm
Location: Switzerland

Re: Game & Status Updates 22nd September 2017

Postby HooCairs » September 25th, 2017, 11:13 am

Epona142 wrote:Image

Great picture. Looks like a decent score! :)
User avatar
Schlachtwolf
Spotter
Posts: 99
Joined: September 8th, 2016, 2:50 am
Location: Germany, Real Hirschfelden

Re: Game & Status Updates 22nd September 2017

Postby Schlachtwolf » September 25th, 2017, 1:45 pm

I have now found some sheds, they look great and a nice addition to the game indeed !! Thx for the update

Image

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest