Game & Status Updates 22nd September 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
ArwenerI
Spotter

Re: Game & Status Updates 22nd September 2017

Post by ArwenerI »

Nice we figured it out then. The purpose of antler sheds addition in the game was to boost treasure achievement after players saying that was very difficult to reach 1000 treasures to max score.
Hawkeye
Outfitter

Post by Hawkeye »

ArwenerI wrote:Nice we figured it out then. The purpose of antler sheds addition in the game was to boost treasure achievement after players saying that was very difficult to reach 1000 treasures to max score.
Not sure why this would make anybody salty, but it's likely not how this happens anyway. Is it possible that EW has a long-term development strategy & roadmap that always included this feature?
ArwenerI
Spotter

Post by ArwenerI »

Hawkeye wrote: Not sure why this would make anybody salty, but it's likely not how this happens anyway. Is it possible that EW has a long-term development strategy & roadmap that always included this feature?
No ,no i think you misundrestood ,i was not reffering to antler shed as an addition to the game, its a great and realistic addition finding sheds like IRL so it had to be added to the game, i was reffering to the spawn ratio that help players to boost their treasure achievements.
Hawkeye
Outfitter

Post by Hawkeye »

ArwenerI wrote:
Hawkeye wrote: Not sure why this would make anybody salty, but it's likely not how this happens anyway. Is it possible that EW has a long-term development strategy & roadmap that always included this feature?
No ,no i think you misundrestood ,i was not reffering to antler shed as an addition to the game, its a great and realistic addition finding sheds like IRL so it had to be added to the game, i was reffering to the spawn ratio that help players to boost their treasure achievements.
10-4. It does help everybody equally though. You can still view individual collectible item stats in the Lifetime Statistics page.
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Violator31 wrote:I think, maybe, they are using a long awaited item to help boost the numbers for the "Treasures" category.
This was exactly the rationale behind making antler sheds contribute to the treasures count. Otherwise, getting that bar to 1k would have been an eternal struggle for even the most hardcore of players.
Pretty_Boy
Outfitter

Post by Pretty_Boy »

3 or 4 mushrooms I´we got lately on TgT, but no Sheds... I think I´we stopped the development of my stone spottig skill, and increasing the "wood" spotting skills instead :D I must check the forum if anyone has taken a picture of a TgT-Shead, maybe it´s easier to find if I know how it looks on the ground ;)

Xeygwyn

Post by Xeygwyn »

Pretty_Boy wrote:3 or 4 mushrooms I´we got lately on TgT, but no Sheds... I think I´we stopped the development of my stone spottig skill, and increasing the "wood" spotting skills instead :D I must check the forum if anyone has taken a picture of a TgT-Shead, maybe it´s easier to find if I know how it looks on the ground ;)
Here you go, Pretty Boy :P I find them easier to spot in fields from tree stands.

Pretty_Boy
Outfitter

Post by Pretty_Boy »

Xeygwyn wrote:
Pretty_Boy wrote:3 or 4 mushrooms I´we got lately on TgT, but no Sheds... I think I´we stopped the development of my stone spottig skill, and increasing the "wood" spotting skills instead :D I must check the forum if anyone has taken a picture of a TgT-Shead, maybe it´s easier to find if I know how it looks on the ground ;)
Here you go, Pretty Boy :P I find them easier to spot in fields from tree stands.
Nice, thanks! I see the size compared to the avatar shadow too :D But is the vegetation around the Shed "gone"...?

Xeygwyn

Post by Xeygwyn »

Pretty_Boy wrote:
Xeygwyn wrote:
Nice, thanks! I see the size compared to the avatar shadow too :D But is the vegetation around the Shed "gone"...?
It only seems to flatten out or 'disappear' when you get close enough to them - I noticed from a distance they appear to be standing straight up until I came close :shock:

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”