Game & Status Updates 22nd September 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
User avatar
ArwenerI
Newbie
Posts: 32
Joined: March 22nd, 2017, 2:52 pm

Re: Game & Status Updates 22nd September 2017

Postby ArwenerI » September 26th, 2017, 2:46 pm

Nice we figured it out then. The purpose of antler sheds addition in the game was to boost treasure achievement after players saying that was very difficult to reach 1000 treasures to max score.
User avatar
Hawkeye
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3425
Joined: July 15th, 2009, 12:49 pm
Location: Springdale, AR

Re: Game & Status Updates 22nd September 2017

Postby Hawkeye » September 26th, 2017, 2:52 pm

ArwenerI wrote:Nice we figured it out then. The purpose of antler sheds addition in the game was to boost treasure achievement after players saying that was very difficult to reach 1000 treasures to max score.


Not sure why this would make anybody salty, but it's likely not how this happens anyway. Is it possible that EW has a long-term development strategy & roadmap that always included this feature?
User avatar
ArwenerI
Newbie
Posts: 32
Joined: March 22nd, 2017, 2:52 pm

Re: Game & Status Updates 22nd September 2017

Postby ArwenerI » September 26th, 2017, 2:56 pm

Hawkeye wrote:Not sure why this would make anybody salty, but it's likely not how this happens anyway. Is it possible that EW has a long-term development strategy & roadmap that always included this feature?


No ,no i think you misundrestood ,i was not reffering to antler shed as an addition to the game, its a great and realistic addition finding sheds like IRL so it had to be added to the game, i was reffering to the spawn ratio that help players to boost their treasure achievements.
User avatar
Hawkeye
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3425
Joined: July 15th, 2009, 12:49 pm
Location: Springdale, AR

Re: Game & Status Updates 22nd September 2017

Postby Hawkeye » September 26th, 2017, 3:00 pm

ArwenerI wrote:
Hawkeye wrote:Not sure why this would make anybody salty, but it's likely not how this happens anyway. Is it possible that EW has a long-term development strategy & roadmap that always included this feature?


No ,no i think you misundrestood ,i was not reffering to antler shed as an addition to the game, its a great and realistic addition finding sheds like IRL so it had to be added to the game, i was reffering to the spawn ratio that help players to boost their treasure achievements.


10-4. It does help everybody equally though. You can still view individual collectible item stats in the Lifetime Statistics page.
User avatar
caledonianblues
EW Staff
EW Staff
Posts: 7731
Joined: September 27th, 2012, 11:01 pm
Location: Stockholm, Sweden

Re: Game & Status Updates 22nd September 2017

Postby caledonianblues » September 26th, 2017, 5:16 pm

Violator31 wrote:I think, maybe, they are using a long awaited item to help boost the numbers for the "Treasures" category.

This was exactly the rationale behind making antler sheds contribute to the treasures count. Otherwise, getting that bar to 1k would have been an eternal struggle for even the most hardcore of players.
UHC Apps | UHC Stats | My PC Specs
Host your own competition, or get your geek on with stats.
User avatar
Pretty_Boy
Hunter
Posts: 835
Joined: August 9th, 2013, 4:56 am
Location: Oslo, Norway

Re: Game & Status Updates 22nd September 2017

Postby Pretty_Boy » September 26th, 2017, 6:36 pm

3 or 4 mushrooms I´we got lately on TgT, but no Sheds... I think I´we stopped the development of my stone spottig skill, and increasing the "wood" spotting skills instead :D I must check the forum if anyone has taken a picture of a TgT-Shead, maybe it´s easier to find if I know how it looks on the ground ;)
Spoiler:
Image
User avatar
Xeygwyn
Newbie
Posts: 26
Joined: February 16th, 2013, 11:58 am
Location: Michigan
Contact:

Re: Game & Status Updates 22nd September 2017

Postby Xeygwyn » September 26th, 2017, 6:53 pm

Pretty_Boy wrote:3 or 4 mushrooms I´we got lately on TgT, but no Sheds... I think I´we stopped the development of my stone spottig skill, and increasing the "wood" spotting skills instead :D I must check the forum if anyone has taken a picture of a TgT-Shead, maybe it´s easier to find if I know how it looks on the ground ;)


Here you go, Pretty Boy :P I find them easier to spot in fields from tree stands.

Image
User avatar
Pretty_Boy
Hunter
Posts: 835
Joined: August 9th, 2013, 4:56 am
Location: Oslo, Norway

Re: Game & Status Updates 22nd September 2017

Postby Pretty_Boy » September 26th, 2017, 7:03 pm

Xeygwyn wrote:
Pretty_Boy wrote:3 or 4 mushrooms I´we got lately on TgT, but no Sheds... I think I´we stopped the development of my stone spottig skill, and increasing the "wood" spotting skills instead :D I must check the forum if anyone has taken a picture of a TgT-Shead, maybe it´s easier to find if I know how it looks on the ground ;)


Here you go, Pretty Boy :P I find them easier to spot in fields from tree stands.
Nice, thanks! I see the size compared to the avatar shadow too :D But is the vegetation around the Shed "gone"...?
Spoiler:
Image
User avatar
Xeygwyn
Newbie
Posts: 26
Joined: February 16th, 2013, 11:58 am
Location: Michigan
Contact:

Re: Game & Status Updates 22nd September 2017

Postby Xeygwyn » September 26th, 2017, 7:22 pm

Pretty_Boy wrote:
Xeygwyn wrote:
Pretty_Boy wrote:3 or 4 mushrooms I´we got lately on TgT, but no Sheds... I think I´we stopped the development of my stone spottig skill, and increasing the "wood" spotting skills instead :D I must check the forum if anyone has taken a picture of a TgT-Shead, maybe it´s easier to find if I know how it looks on the ground ;)


Here you go, Pretty Boy :P I find them easier to spot in fields from tree stands.
Nice, thanks! I see the size compared to the avatar shadow too :D But is the vegetation around the Shed "gone"...?


It only seems to flatten out or 'disappear' when you get close enough to them - I noticed from a distance they appear to be standing straight up until I came close :shock:

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Epona142, nomad and 1 guest