Outfitter

Re: Game Update August 23rd

Post by FR_Bugs »

Thanks for this game update.
piomarvado
Scout

Post by piomarvado »

So much new rifle to be released, so ...............
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Good to see a new rifle... now that I have spent all my em$ on x-bows and such. I joke of course. Great update. Looking forward to firing off a few shells with the new .30-06. Keep up the good work EW! Most will be real impressed when the roaming bear bug gets squashed. I've had it happen a couple of times, but not nearly as much as some- don't know why. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
D3AKUs
Hunter

Post by D3AKUs »

Another new rifle for my collection :lol:
Instantly bought it now... i wish i had enough time to use all of them as much as they deserve it.
JMMax
Spotter

Post by JMMax »

Please put the yellow tint shooting glasses back to the way they were before this update. They brightened everything up before like they should and now its darker. I know they are titled hunting glasses but aren't they suppose to be shooting glasses?
Tenemhur

Post by Tenemhur »

Bug fixes, ty so much!
30-06 Stutzen Bolt-Action Rifle, I neeeeeeeeed!!! Heheheeheh!
JamboWhoDat
Hunter

Post by JamboWhoDat »

Thanks for fixing the snow drifts color on WRR in this update, but you have broken the yellow shooting glasses. They no longer brighten things up like yellow shooting glasses do in real life. You have made the surroundings a very dark gold color and no longer functional for hunting. It looks like they reverted back to the way they were when they first came out and not to they way they were after the July 19 update. If I had to guess, they are discrepancies in source control and old code over wrote the new changes when the update was published. On positive note though, the double tripod has its color camo back. It is no longer a bleached white. I had a chance to hunt with the regular sunglasses also, and it seem their shading and contrast seems to be darker too.
Last edited by JamboWhoDat on August 24th, 2017, 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Post by BuiuRei »

JamboWhoDat wrote:Thanks for fixing the snow drifts color on WRR in this update, but you have broken the yellow shooting glasses. They no longer brighten things up like yellow shooting glasses do in real life. You have made the surroundings a very dark gold color and no longer functional for hunting. It looks like they reverted back to the way they were when they first came out and not to they way they were after the July 19 update. If I had to guess, they are discrepancies in source control and old code over wrote the new changes when the update was published. On positive note though, the double tripod has its color camo back. It is no longer a bleached white.
True that, I just noticed it today as well.
It no longer helps in low light conditions.
Spoiler:
dools24
Tracker

Post by dools24 »

Is the team working on all roaming animals or just bears
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

Thank you for the new rifle. I personally prefer the classics to even the premiums. Adds all important character. Would like to see another classic style scope created for it though.

Good work on the WRR fix. However, I did find a single instance of the old 'super-white' drifts: -4584, -12280. Thank you.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”