Status Update 17th August 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Pretty_Boy
Outfitter

Re: Status Update 17th August 2017

Post by Pretty_Boy »

JimboCrow wrote:
Pretty_Boy wrote:Thx Jimbo... so it costs 350ems for a 100 bait site refill service...? In addition to the service we need to buy the bags of food...? This cant be right...?
Yes, that is right, that's how we pay for it. It is not a free service, it is a premium service, so we pay a few em$ each time we use it. Or we do it the old fashioned way...! :lol:
? One bag is 50 units for the hog feeder, , 2 bags equals 100... and this costs 350ems service... to use on 2 feesers... Are you serious...? It just cant be right...!

JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

Pretty_Boy wrote:
JimboCrow wrote:
Pretty_Boy wrote:Thx Jimbo... so it costs 350ems for a 100 bait site refill service...? In addition to the service we need to buy the bags of food...? This cant be right...?
Yes, that is right, that's how we pay for it. It is not a free service, it is a premium service, so we pay a few em$ each time we use it. Or we do it the old fashioned way...! :lol:
? One bag is 50 units for the hog feeder, , 2 bags equals 100... and this costs 350ems service... to use on 2 feesers... Are you serious...? It just cant be right...!
Well, you don't have to purchase 100 refill service uses, especially if you only have 2 bait sites. Maybe just buy the 25 pack. That means you can refill those two sites 25 times total, or say 13 and 12 times, or 15 and 10, etc. etc. You are paying to fill from the launcher so you don't have to go out to the site and do it manually. For 5em$ each, or a little less if you buy the multi-packs in advance. Then you use 1 refill site service each time you click REFILL until you have no more services in your inventory. BAIT is separate, and is purchased and consumed in the same way it always was.
Last edited by JimboCrow on August 17th, 2017, 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pretty_Boy
Outfitter

Post by Pretty_Boy »

JimboCrow wrote:
Pretty_Boy wrote:
JimboCrow wrote: Yes, that is right, that's how we pay for it. It is not a free service, it is a premium service, so we pay a few em$ each time we use it. Or we do it the old fashioned way...! :lol:
Well, you don't have to purchase 100 refill service uses, especially if you only have 2 bait sites. Maybe just buy the 25 pack. That means you can refill those two sites 25 times, or say 13 and 12 times, or 15 and 10, etc. etc.
God Bless... I missunderstood...! I thought it cost 350ems to fill 2 hog feeders...! But what you say is that it costs 350ems to fill 1 feeder 100 times... Thats more like it :)

JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

:lol: Correct! Hehe!! You would have probably done it anyway! ;) :D
Pretty_Boy
Outfitter

Post by Pretty_Boy »

JimboCrow wrote::lol: Correct! Hehe!! You would have probably done it anyway! ;) :D
No, if that was the price, it would be the only thing in theHunter I´ll never buy... I may be crazy, but not insane... ;)

JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

Pretty_Boy wrote:
JimboCrow wrote::lol: Correct! Hehe!! You would have probably done it anyway! ;) :D
No, if that was the price, it would be the only thing in theHunter I´ll never buy... I may be crazy, but not insane... ;)
Fair enough! Me either! I suppose they probably wouldn't have sold many at that price, unless they threw in the Bait to fill them for free!!! :lol: Which reminds me, shouldn't they have a bundle with Refill Services and Bait in the store as well??
Pretty_Boy
Outfitter

Post by Pretty_Boy »

JimboCrow wrote:
Pretty_Boy wrote:
Fair enough! Me either! I suppose they probably wouldn't have sold many at that price, unless they threw in the Bait to fill them for free!!! :lol: Which reminds me, shouldn't they have a bundle with Refill Services and Bait in the store as well??
Well, idk... In my company one leader once said: think before you act... well ew is thinking, so the bundle act is comming... patince my friend :)

DHRifleman
Team Hunter

Post by DHRifleman »

Glad to hear sheds being added and scored. I hope they are actual TruRac generated making them all a bit different looking and scored based on the actual antler generated.

As to the web bait filling, I think it is a good idea, and now needs to be tweaked in the amount of bait being added. It will increase the amount of people that will use it, and no matter what amount of bait is used, it will still be one refill use.

Even though It might actually cost me more overall I would still buy my bait with gm$, and probably buy the service in bulk with em$. I would add other bait sites as well if I could control the amount of bait I could put in.

I have 2 bear barrels out and that is it because I really don't like spending the time to even fill them. Now with this service, If I could add only what I will need, and do it when I can't hunt, it will be ready for when I need it later, and will run out of bait not long after I am done with it. I would add goat and hog feeders (will need to buy them) and spend 3.5 em$ plus 10 or maybe 20 bait each time I will be hunting them. That will be considerably more than I do now.
I think there would be others that would do the same, and those with lots of them out will use the service much more if they have the control of bait added.
The above statements are strictly my opinion, and should not be taken as fact, even if I believe them to be true.
Antlercreeklodge.com Tournaments
Permitted Weapons per Reserve By ClemD
pegleg168

Post by pegleg168 »

I have a problem with the Game Management widget. When I click it it just comes up with html code on the button for bait site and a woodpecker ate my lodge for lodge management.
Theocrates

Post by Theocrates »

Same here, would love to know if there are browser settings or similar that might cause conflicts.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”