Summer Fiesta 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Cogsy666
Outfitter

Re: Summer Fiesta 2017

Post by Cogsy666 »

Just been to check today's sales and the sales tab isn't there on web or steam.
Rares So Far 129
Non-Typicals So Far 24
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

I've been checking the store multiple times in the last few days and I've noticed that the "Sales" tab seems to go on-and-off all the time. For example I can't see it right now. Am I the only one?

EDIT: Cogsy had the same thought at the same time. :)
Image Image Image
HD_Artworks
Outfitter

Post by HD_Artworks »

I can't see the Store tab too.
Maybe new items coming to sale?!
Season Stats
Spoiler:
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

The Sales tab is only visible when the sales are in the store. Today's offers are a bit late, we are working on it.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Alena Rybik wrote:The Sales tab is only visible when the sales are in the store. Today's offers are a bit late, we are working on it.
Thanks for the heads up, I can see the sales now. I thought there would be a sales tab throughout the whole month and that the new offers always just replaced the old ones. But obviously there are still times without sales even during SF.

Anyway, I own too much stuff in the game. Third SF sales and I still haven't found an item that I don't own already. :roll: How about putting the RDX-Bow or some premium weapons on sale? Like the Engraved 9.3x62, I still need that! ;)
Image Image Image
Eraser_SK
Outfitter

Post by Eraser_SK »

I buy finally Mosin Nagant... one hint, make some classic bundle with: Mosin Nagant, Kar98k, Lee-Enfield and some US rifle... i still wait for some Mannlicher, Berthier, Fusil Mle etc.
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

Mills wrote:
Alena Rybik wrote:
Mills wrote:
Question: Do the deer have to literally drop and die at the exact same time or as long as you hit them both with one shot and they eventually die if wounded?
They have to be killed (=die) at the same time, which means that the shot has to be lethal for both of them.
So what if one drops on the spot and the other runs for a bit then dies. Technically the shot is still lethal for both but just a longer wound time for one. Do they also need same wound time?
Agreed. My post was misleading then. The wound time has to be the same, yes.
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

Alena Rybik wrote:
Mills wrote:
Alena Rybik wrote:
They have to be killed (=die) at the same time, which means that the shot has to be lethal for both of them.
So what if one drops on the spot and the other runs for a bit then dies. Technically the shot is still lethal for both but just a longer wound time for one. Do they also need same wound time?
AND..... the wound times have to be 0.

It's not so much your post, but the mission description. "Kill two Mule Deer at the same time with one shot." does not explicitly state that they have to both die immediately.
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

Tod1d wrote:
Alena Rybik wrote:
Mills wrote:
AND..... the wound times have to be 0.

It's not so much your post, but the mission description. "Kill two Mule Deer at the same time with one shot." does not explicitly state that they have to both die immediately.
Yes, I agree. We were thinking how to rephrase it for it to be more clear before the release, but couldn't come up with a better wording. Any ideas? :)
Granti
Hunter

Post by Granti »

Alena Rybik wrote:The Sales tab is only visible when the sales are in the store. Today's offers are a bit late, we are working on it.
dont know if its intentional but the dm-clothing is from two different bundles

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”