Summer Fiesta 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
HD_Artworks
Outfitter

Re: Summer Fiesta 2017

Post by HD_Artworks »

One question, can I leave the comp after I confirm a Black Bear then join again when the next animal added?
Season Stats
Spoiler:
JamboWhoDat
Hunter

Post by JamboWhoDat »

Thanks for the event! I am looking forward to playing and am going to be pretty busy for the month! I would like to ask all the hunters out there please don't go posting in the forums all the details of the missions and how to solve them once you complete them. If you do end up posting the details, then please wrap them in spoiler tags. Thanks in advance.
Ringalor
Tracker

Summer Fiesta 2017

Post by Ringalor »

Hello Alena and friends hunters, I have a simple question: can I interrupt the Summer Fiesta after having started and come back after? I explain: I hunt some black bears on RF, but then I want to hunt elk, still on RF, if I interrupt the competition to do this, and I come back the next day to again hunt black bear, Is my score preserved? 30 days is great, but long, and I would like to hunt other species in the reserves of the competition. I do not know if I'm clear. But thanks for your reply and happy summer Fiesta!
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

Ringalor wrote:Hello Alena and friends hunters, I have a simple question: can I interrupt the Summer Fiesta after having started and come back after? I explain: I hunt some black bears on RF, but then I want to hunt elk, still on RF, if I interrupt the competition to do this, and I come back the next day to again hunt black bear, Is my score preserved? 30 days is great, but long, and I would like to hunt other species in the reserves of the competition. I do not know if I'm clear. But thanks for your reply and happy summer Fiesta!
You can deactivate the competition and go hunt on RFF. The score you got while you were in the activated competition will be preserved.
Cartoon Head
Hunter

Post by Cartoon Head »

Love the new 30-06, looks lovely, will it be on general sale after the comp?
lowby
Outfitter

Post by lowby »

I got one, could we pleas be able to read all the hate mail david will get during this event :lol:
Ringalor
Tracker

Post by Ringalor »

Thanks Alena ... Great !
xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

I apologize if I missed an entire thread about this or anything but... has anyone acknowledged Alena's new avatar yet? Is that not a young bobcat harassing a skunk? Bobcat confirmed? Or skunk confirmed? ;)

Anyway, I'm excited to participate in my first Summer Fiesta event ever! Those mission packs sound totally fun. Competitions don't usually hold my interest for long but I might just give them a try as well!
JamboWhoDat
Hunter

Post by JamboWhoDat »

Could we please get some clarification about Ciwiel's Roosevelt elk mission? The mission says heart shot. Does that mean heart only no other organs allowed, heart with lungs is ok, or any and all organs is allowed as long as the heart is hit?
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

JamboWhoDat wrote:Could we please get some clarification about Ciwiel's Roosevelt elk mission? The mission says heart shot. Does that mean heart only no other organs allowed, heart with lungs is ok, or any and all organs is allowed as long as the heart is hit?
Unless otherwise specified, a mission requiring specific shot placement does not mean other organs or body parts cannot be hit. So you should be fine as long as you hit at least the heart.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”