Summer Fiesta 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
User avatar
Pretty_Boy
Hunter
Posts: 835
Joined: August 9th, 2013, 4:56 am
Location: Oslo, Norway

Re: Summer Fiesta 2017

Postby Pretty_Boy » August 12th, 2017, 12:01 am

Dropped 2 male Mule Deer the same time, 1 shot 2 kills, this worked :D
Spoiler:
Image
User avatar
Eraser_SK
Hunter
Posts: 901
Joined: November 9th, 2014, 3:07 am
Location: Michalovce, Slovakia

Re: Summer Fiesta 2017

Postby Eraser_SK » August 13th, 2017, 8:37 am

I spotted "Unknown" !!! :D

Im in last mission from Caledonianblues pack... i done roe, elk and grizzly but this little critters can hit over 50m... im practicly blind after long time hunt :D Its any trick to see better this Turkey in the air?
User avatar
stancomputerhunter
Outfitter
Posts: 3782
Joined: December 25th, 2013, 11:07 am
Location: 1 mile South of the Cheddar Curtain

Re: Summer Fiesta 2017

Postby stancomputerhunter » August 13th, 2017, 9:57 pm

Eraser_SK wrote:I spotted "Unknown" !!! :D

Im in last mission from Caledonianblues pack... i done roe, elk and grizzly but this little critters can hit over 50m... im practicly blind after long time hunt :D Its any trick to see better this Turkey in the air?


Look up..?

Image
Rares: 68 NTs: 19
My YouTube
User avatar
Pretty_Boy
Hunter
Posts: 835
Joined: August 9th, 2013, 4:56 am
Location: Oslo, Norway

Re: Summer Fiesta 2017

Postby Pretty_Boy » August 14th, 2017, 9:48 am

Eraser_SK wrote:I spotted "Unknown" !!! :D

Im in last mission from Caledonianblues pack... i done roe, elk and grizzly but this little critters can hit over 50m... im practicly blind after long time hunt :D Its any trick to see better this Turkey in the air?
The sunglases with yellow lens maybe... :geek:
Image
Spoiler:
Image
User avatar
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff
Posts: 4912
Joined: January 7th, 2014, 6:31 am
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Contact:

Re: Summer Fiesta 2017

Postby Alena Rybik » August 15th, 2017, 8:56 am

Coyotes have entered the competition!
User avatar
Eraser_SK
Hunter
Posts: 901
Joined: November 9th, 2014, 3:07 am
Location: Michalovce, Slovakia

Re: Summer Fiesta 2017

Postby Eraser_SK » August 15th, 2017, 12:01 pm

Done!!! All missions pack finished! I really enjoyed. Thx for this Summer Fiesta 2017 devs.

http://imgur.com/OU2GuUt
User avatar
DarkHunterXX
Tracker
Posts: 200
Joined: June 3rd, 2013, 1:08 pm
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Summer Fiesta 2017

Postby DarkHunterXX » August 15th, 2017, 12:47 pm

i can't find one single polar bear :S HELP! :P
Photographer of the world, and playing this awesome game ;) :D
User avatar
LEFLOR
Tracker
Posts: 153
Joined: March 6th, 2017, 12:41 pm
Location: French's Alpen Area

Re: Summer Fiesta 2017

Postby LEFLOR » August 15th, 2017, 1:40 pm

DarkHunterXX wrote:i can't find one single polar bear :S HELP! :P


You can see here :

http://thehunter.wikia.com/wiki/Polar_Bear

Map with polar bear location ;)
User avatar
Tenemhur
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: July 13th, 2017, 8:24 pm
Contact:

Re: Summer Fiesta 2017

Postby Tenemhur » August 15th, 2017, 3:28 pm

Hello Hunters!
I am here to share my happiness with you!
I am very happy to be one of the first women to complete all 3 missions for the Summer Fiesta 2017 event!
Since February playing, this is the first major event that I participate.
Thank you to the organizers, as we know our limits!
Thank you all!!!
Girl's Hugs _Tenemhur_
PS: Sorry for my english :D

Image
Last edited by Tenemhur on August 15th, 2017, 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
haruorhs
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: August 9th, 2016, 9:33 pm

Re: Summer Fiesta 2017

Postby haruorhs » August 15th, 2017, 3:51 pm

Tenemhur wrote:Hello Hunters!
I am here to share my happiness with you!
I am very happy to be one of the first women to complete all 3 missions for the Summer Fiesta 2017 event!
Since February playing, this is the first major event that I participate.
Thank you to the organizers, as we know our limits!
Thank you all!!!
Girl's Hugs _Tenemhur_
PS: Sorry for my english :D

Image



Congratulations!! You deserved!!
:D :P

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot], Pretty_Boy, TreeKiwi and 1 guest