Summer Fiesta 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Re: Summer Fiesta 2017

Post by FR_Bugs »

ok :)
Alena and Johanna missions packs are done for me and i'm on the 2nd of David's pack and impossible to find those damned WT ptarmigans...
Eraser_SK
Outfitter

Post by Eraser_SK »

FR_Bugs wrote:ok :)
Alena and Johanna missions packs are done for me and i'm on the 2nd of David's pack and impossible to find those damned WT ptarmigans...
I tell you my sweet spot... look at this map : https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/th ... 1022063733

Start game with tent between end of first tunnel and start to second tunnel (from left to right)... go trough tunnel to the left (west) and bang you maybe find whole pack of WT ptarmigans and couple of Bighorn (near ! point of interrest). My hunt with crossbow on WT https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/eras ... /558748889 i use Ghillie suit (with Fall Leaf Camo). Just stay still and dont move.. If you miss dont worry wait... they come back. Its necessary you have tent behind first tunnel end.. bcz ptarmigans dont spawn if you place tent on this sweet spot.
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

The Markmanship challenge is here!
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Post by FR_Bugs »

Eraser_SK wrote: I tell you my sweet spot...
Thanks Eraser_SK for your tips. i'll try it after work and tell you :)
Lamphunter
Hunter

Post by Lamphunter »

Pretty_Boy wrote:
killertut wrote:
Pretty_Boy wrote:Just shot 2 Mule Deer with 1 shot, the mission is active but the game do not confirm the task...
Someone have any quick and dirty solutions...?
when i completed this mission i got no completion message in the upper left corner. the mission got completed though and i could carry on with Alena's Goose mission.
make sure that the mule deer die at the same time. otherwise this mission cannot be completed.
The 2 Mule Deer dropped on the same spot at the same time, (harwest value 100% on both)...
Same here, instant kill for both mules one shot, 100 harvest value, same time,but mission still active!
Here is the link to the hunt stats.It's the last two female mule harvests: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/lamp ... n/75527669
Some help would be appreciated.
Pretty_Boy
Outfitter

Post by Pretty_Boy »

Lamphunter wrote:
Pretty_Boy wrote:
killertut wrote:
when i completed this mission i got no completion message in the upper left corner. the mission got completed though and i could carry on with Alena's Goose mission.
make sure that the mule deer die at the same time. otherwise this mission cannot be completed.
The 2 Mule Deer dropped on the same spot at the same time, (harwest value 100% on both)...
Same here, instant kill for both mules one shot, 100 harvest value, same time,but mission still active!
Here is the link to the hunt stats.It's the last two female mule harvests: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/lamp ... n/75527669
Some help would be appreciated.
Yea, I see...
First time I shot 2 females, but that didnt work, but when I shot 2 males it worked... Maybe just luck idk...

saldas1983
Hunter

Post by saldas1983 »

I hope I wont need to do it twice as Im having hard time to line them up for a shot.
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

Grey Wolves have been added to the Scoresaver competition. Only three more animals to go.
Schlachtwolf
Hunter

Post by Schlachtwolf »

My guess is pigs next week and as the crowning glory a furry cat will make its Grand Entrance as the final animal..... or birds next week.... bloody birds....
My opinion may not be right, but it is the one I like most :D

lowby
Outfitter

Post by lowby »

Schlachtwolf wrote:My guess is pigs next week and as the crowning glory a furry cat will make its Grand Entrance as the final animal..... or birds next week.... bloody birds....
Shhh dont say the B word u might give them ideas :P

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”