The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
sonnycc

Re: Status Update 27th July 2017

Post by sonnycc »

My guess is a squirrel[signature=] :D :D [sonnycc/signature]
deadeyethehunter454

Post by deadeyethehunter454 »

I'm guessing that it will be pronghorn due to them living in areas like mentioned and are very easy to spook in real life
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Noooo please no more birds! That'll ruin WH and SC imo... Throw all the birds you want into RB. That loud obnoxious reserve deserves nothin' more... :lol: :lol: ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
drakle
Hunter

Post by drakle »

deadeyethehunter454 wrote:I'm guessing that it will be pronghorn due to them living in areas like mentioned and are very easy to spook in real life
I didn't know Pronghorns lived in Lousiana and Washington.

Steam Username: ColdBloodCroc™
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

I want goats!

Oh wait, they're in already... :? I should change my standard text for when a new species gets announced. :D

Thanks for the status update. Looking forward to filling bait sites from the launcher. Also anxious to try the Summer Fiesta missions and get those funny trophies. Though I'm not sure I want to know what David came up with - that guy's a maniac! :ugeek:
Image Image Image
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

drakle wrote:
deadeyethehunter454 wrote:I'm guessing that it will be pronghorn due to them living in areas like mentioned and are very easy to spook in real life
I didn't know Pronghorns lived in Lousiana and Washington.
That I could live with, and yes they'd be hard critters to track. I read back a few threads and I am relieved that it won't be a bird. Alena said that the new animal has four legs and fur. Sigh of relief from me. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
wvdeerhunter
Tracker

Post by wvdeerhunter »

BCKidd wrote:Noooo please no more birds! That'll ruin WH and SC imo... Throw all the birds you want into RB. That loud obnoxious reserve deserves nothin' more... :lol: :lol: ;) Peace.

BCKidd.
Ditto.

squirrel, groundhog, possum, coon...not much left.

Would still prefer updating whitetail, but I will take any of these.
kevin2106
Hunter

Post by kevin2106 »

I first wrote small bird until i remembered Alena said ut will have four legs and fur... thought it might me fallow deer, but they would HAVE to be put out in Hirschfelden as they are native in Germany. So at the moment im ready to be surprised :D

Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

I can't even imagine what animal would fit in those places- but knowing my luck, a new ptarmigan - No, I'm going to go with grouse, chukar or capercaillie. I've seen these mentioned a lot. Their flight characteristics were pretty simple- fast and noisy in a straight line and hit the ground running. I could see them in those environments. i just don't see another legged animal, gotta go with a winged animal
kevin2106 wrote: Alena said ut will have four legs and fur
I've seen a chicken with 4 legs and fur but it was at a carnival when I was a kid- but you can lie to a kid and he'll believe almost anything.
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
SPRK85
Outfitter

Post by SPRK85 »

I guess that it won't be a coon or squirrel, as these climb trees... Which we'll probably never see animals do in this game.

And If it would climb trees... please let it be a couger.

Speaking of cats... haven't we all be demanding/asking politely that ever since the very beginning (not that I was there)?

Sooooo, how about bobcats? I'm no 'merican but that would suit the enviroment, right?

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”