Status Update 27th July 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
User avatar
Mills
Outfitter
Posts: 1479
Joined: January 1st, 2009, 5:01 pm
Location: Samskanchewan

Re: Status Update 27th July 2017

Postby Mills » July 29th, 2017, 1:19 pm

Thanks for the update Alena! Just got back from my trip to the Rocky Mountains. Been away for a little while just getting some much needed exercise during the sunny months. Good to hear about a new species in the works. Well, I better quit blabbin' and get to huntin'! I got a little catch up to do now. :D
User avatar
Cogsy666
Outfitter
Posts: 1897
Joined: September 30th, 2014, 12:43 pm

Re: Status Update 27th July 2017

Postby Cogsy666 » July 30th, 2017, 6:15 am

Should there be a Steam achievement for the new 10ga shotgun? I just got 250 kills but no steam achievement popped up.
Image
Rares So Far 118
Non-Typicals So Far 22
User avatar
JimboCrow
Outfitter
Posts: 1299
Joined: December 26th, 2011, 2:36 pm
Location: grandecache.ca

Re: Status Update 27th July 2017

Postby JimboCrow » July 30th, 2017, 10:34 am

Cogsy666 wrote:Should there be a Steam achievement for the new 10ga shotgun? I just got 250 kills but no steam achievement popped up.

Yeah, I reached 250 harvests as well and nothing showed up either. It doesn't appear to have been added to Steam yet, but that may happen next week. Then you'll get the message at the start of your next hunt.
User avatar
Cogsy666
Outfitter
Posts: 1897
Joined: September 30th, 2014, 12:43 pm

Re: Status Update 27th July 2017

Postby Cogsy666 » July 30th, 2017, 12:50 pm

JimboCrow wrote:
Cogsy666 wrote:Should there be a Steam achievement for the new 10ga shotgun? I just got 250 kills but no steam achievement popped up.

Yeah, I reached 250 harvests as well and nothing showed up either. It doesn't appear to have been added to Steam yet, but that may happen next week. Then you'll get the message at the start of your next hunt.


Just checked my achievements in-game and the titles look messed up for the last 3 released weapons.

Image
Last edited by Cogsy666 on July 30th, 2017, 1:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image
Rares So Far 118
Non-Typicals So Far 22
User avatar
whiteonyx2
Tracker
Posts: 132
Joined: October 2nd, 2016, 1:48 pm

Re: Status Update 27th July 2017

Postby whiteonyx2 » July 30th, 2017, 1:06 pm

LOOK HERE
I just had the strangest experience. I was hunting in RFF in the western area, with all the small islands. I was walking and my huntermate gives me a signal (audio), but i hear no sound. When i click my huntermate, the screen is pretty "snowy", and it tells me, that the specie making the sound is 'unknown', on the "snowy" screen, the specie appears to be of a 'human' shape :o i find the tracks, and they look like "bigfoot"...also a 'human' shape :roll: i follow the tracks for a wile, but unfortunately a lost them...anyone else experience this?? Or is someone cranking me :mrgreen: And this IS NOT A JOKE....

By the way, thanks for another great update :D
Hunting is living my profile use to be "whiteonyx"
User avatar
Tanngnjostr
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6992
Joined: July 14th, 2015, 12:41 pm
Location: Moguntia

Re: Status Update 27th July 2017

Postby Tanngnjostr » July 30th, 2017, 2:17 pm

whiteonyx2 wrote:LOOK HERE
I just had the strangest experience. I was hunting in RFF in the western area, with all the small islands. I was walking and my huntermate gives me a signal (audio), but i hear no sound. When i click my huntermate, the screen is pretty "snowy", and it tells me, that the specie making the sound is 'unknown', on the "snowy" screen, the specie appears to be of a 'human' shape :o i find the tracks, and they look like "bigfoot"...also a 'human' shape :roll: i follow the tracks for a wile, but unfortunately a lost them...anyone else experience this?? Or is someone cranking me :mrgreen: And this IS NOT A JOKE....

By the way, thanks for another great update :D

Bigfoot was introduced for a short time - I think it was for an April's Fool joke two years ago, but I'm not sure - and he still lives on RFF. I got a call and found some tracks yesterday.
User avatar
JimboCrow
Outfitter
Posts: 1299
Joined: December 26th, 2011, 2:36 pm
Location: grandecache.ca

Re: Status Update 27th July 2017

Postby JimboCrow » July 30th, 2017, 3:00 pm

Cogsy666 wrote:Just checked my achievements in-game and the titles look messed up for the last 3 released weapons.


Yes, and Dall Sheep is like that too. I think someone must've been in a big hurry to get finished (going on holiday or something.) ;)
User avatar
whiteonyx2
Tracker
Posts: 132
Joined: October 2nd, 2016, 1:48 pm

Re: Status Update 27th July 2017

Postby whiteonyx2 » July 30th, 2017, 3:35 pm

Tanngnjostr wrote:
whiteonyx2 wrote:LOOK HERE
I just had the strangest experience. I was hunting in RFF in the western area, with all the small islands. I was walking and my huntermate gives me a signal (audio), but i hear no sound. When i click my huntermate, the screen is pretty "snowy", and it tells me, that the specie making the sound is 'unknown', on the "snowy" screen, the specie appears to be of a 'human' shape :o i find the tracks, and they look like "bigfoot"...also a 'human' shape :roll: i follow the tracks for a wile, but unfortunately a lost them...anyone else experience this?? Or is someone cranking me :mrgreen: And this IS NOT A JOKE....

By the way, thanks for another great update :D

Bigfoot was introduced for a short time - I think it was for an April's Fool joke two years ago, but I'm not sure - and he still lives on RFF. I got a call and found some tracks yesterday.


Yeah, i remember him :D and i think you're right, that it was an aprils fool joke. But since you also heard him, he must have lived a hidden hermit live, up there in RFF :lol:
Hunting is living my profile use to be "whiteonyx"
User avatar
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff
Posts: 5016
Joined: January 7th, 2014, 6:31 am
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Contact:

Re: Status Update 27th July 2017

Postby Alena Rybik » July 31st, 2017, 3:57 am

JimboCrow wrote:
Cogsy666 wrote:Just checked my achievements in-game and the titles look messed up for the last 3 released weapons.


Yes, and Dall Sheep is like that too. I think someone must've been in a big hurry to get finished (going on holiday or something.) ;)


You mean you haven't received an achievement on Steam when you got 250 Dall Sheep kills?
User avatar
Cogsy666
Outfitter
Posts: 1897
Joined: September 30th, 2014, 12:43 pm

Re: Status Update 27th July 2017

Postby Cogsy666 » July 31st, 2017, 5:34 am

Alena Rybik wrote:
JimboCrow wrote:
Cogsy666 wrote:Just checked my achievements in-game and the titles look messed up for the last 3 released weapons.


Yes, and Dall Sheep is like that too. I think someone must've been in a big hurry to get finished (going on holiday or something.) ;)


You mean you haven't received an achievement on Steam when you got 250 Dall Sheep kills?


I think he meant the title of it was messed up. Just logged into steam this morning to take a screenshot of it and it's fine today and so are the achievement titles that i posted yesterday. Can also see the 250 10ga shotgun kills achievement has appeared on steam as well today that was quick thank you :)
Image
Rares So Far 118
Non-Typicals So Far 22

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Eraser_SK, Jack.Grave, TheSheWolf and 1 guest