Scout

Re: Game Update 19th July 2017

Post by pastuh »

Good update :)
JamboWhoDat
Hunter

Post by JamboWhoDat »

Thanks for the update, the new backpacks, and all the bug fixes. The backpacks look nice and definitely improves the immersion. I always love it when you add little things like this to improve the immersion. I am curious why you didn't include the summer field backpack with the release since you have it in a cubby hole in the rustic lodge? What is the "Fix for the F2 command for self look inside the trophy lodge"? Nothing happens when I hit F2 inside neither my classy lodge nor my rustic lodge.
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

BCKidd wrote:Okay, I restarted the launcher after a CCleaner run through, and now it is updating does 685 Mbs sound right?
Yes, that's correct.
JamboWhoDat wrote:What is the "Fix for the F2 command for self look inside the trophy lodge"? Nothing happens when I hit F2 inside neither my classy lodge nor my rustic lodge.
I could be wrong but I believe that was the fix.
whiteonyx2
Tracker

Post by whiteonyx2 »

Thanks for the update :) great that the camera now goes 360 degrees round. And nice with the backpacks :)
Hunting is living my profile use to be "whiteonyx"
JamboWhoDat
Hunter

Post by JamboWhoDat »

caledonianblues wrote:
JamboWhoDat wrote:What is the "Fix for the F2 command for self look inside the trophy lodge"? Nothing happens when I hit F2 inside neither my classy lodge nor my rustic lodge.
I could be wrong but I believe that was the fix.
Ok when the classy lodge first came out, we were able to hit F2 to take a selfie for our avatar inside the classy lodge. When the update came out for the classy lodge, the one before the release of rustic lodge, you could no longer hit F2 inside the lodge. I was hoping this fix would allow us again to hit F2 inside our lodges. It would be nice to have a trophy in the background in our avatars.
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

JamboWhoDat wrote:Ok when the classy lodge first came out, we were able to hit F2 to take a selfie for our avatar inside the classy lodge. When the update came out for the classy lodge, the one before the release of rustic lodge, you could no longer hit F2 inside the lodge. I was hoping this fix would allow us again to hit F2 inside our lodges. It would be nice to have a trophy in the background in our avatars.
I will confirm the details of the fix with the team and get back to you.
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

JamboWhoDat wrote:Ok when the classy lodge first came out, we were able to hit F2 to take a selfie for our avatar inside the classy lodge. When the update came out for the classy lodge, the one before the release of rustic lodge, you could no longer hit F2 inside the lodge. I was hoping this fix would allow us again to hit F2 inside our lodges. It would be nice to have a trophy in the background in our avatars.
My mistake. The fix was apparently to bring the functionality back (so you can press F2 in a lodge). Can you please confirm whether or not it works for you? Thanks.
JamboWhoDat
Hunter

Post by JamboWhoDat »

caledonianblues wrote:
My mistake. The fix was apparently to bring the functionality back (so you can press F2 in a lodge). Can you please confirm whether or not it works for you? Thanks.
Thanks for checking on this. I checked again, it is not working for me in neither single nor multiplayer and in neither lodge.
Pretty_Boy
Outfitter

Post by Pretty_Boy »

Thanks for the update, much appresiated...!
Thank you for the Alcoholfree Beer (Munkholm) that I found inside the Happy Camper ;)
I bought the whole package btw...

caledonianblues
Master Hunter

JamboWhoDat wrote:Thanks for checking on this. I checked again, it is not working for me in neither single nor multiplayer and in neither lodge.
Weird. I just checked in single player and it worked fine in both my classy lodge, and my pathetically empty rustic lodge:

Does F2 work for you when you're outside, but at a lodge? If not, maybe it's a keybinding issue?

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”