Game Updates 19th and 20th July 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Re: Game Update 19th July 2017

Post by JimboCrow »

Alena Rybik wrote:
JimboCrow wrote:Thanks for the update and fixes. 16 ga. will finally be worth its carry weight now, but too late for me. Inventory back to client is godsend to many.

Alena, STEAM ACHIEVEMENTS ARE STILL NOT WORKING for 10mm Pistol and .17 HMR Rifle. Are these slated to be fixed any time soon? Thank you.
I was not aware of it. In what way are they not working?
They are not updating anymore. Previous Steam Achievements have updated correctly, but not these two latest weapons. I created a thread in the Support section, but not a bug report because I'm not sure of the procedure for Steam bugs. Other players have confirmed to me the same problem. I can PM you a screen shot if needed.
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

Eraser_SK wrote:Thx for the update. Two questions: When will start Summer Fiesta? And how much increase complet camo with right backpack?
Backpacks give about the same camo as gloves, hats and boots. The Summer Fiesta starts in the beginning of August.

JimboCrow wrote:
Alena Rybik wrote:
JimboCrow wrote:Thanks for the update and fixes. 16 ga. will finally be worth its carry weight now, but too late for me. Inventory back to client is godsend to many.

Alena, STEAM ACHIEVEMENTS ARE STILL NOT WORKING for 10mm Pistol and .17 HMR Rifle. Are these slated to be fixed any time soon? Thank you.
I was not aware of it. In what way are they not working?
They are not updating anymore. Previous Steam Achievements have updated correctly, but not these two latest weapons. I created a thread in the Support section, but not a bug report because I'm not sure of the procedure for Steam bugs. Other players have confirmed to me the same problem. I can PM you a screen shot if needed.
Ok, thanks, do you know when it started happening?
Last edited by Tanngnjostr on July 19th, 2017, 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

Alena Rybik wrote:Ok, thanks, do you know when it started happening?
With the addition of the 10mm Pistol I suppose. The .17 HMR is not updating either. Feral Goat, Dall Sheep and 16 ga. all updated fine.

EDIT: Sorry for shouting earlier in thread. My bad.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Thanks for the update. Good to see that the loading bug has been fixed for those affected!

Backpacks look nice - but when I was looking in the store about one hour ago, I owned the "Happy camper" version and I thought it was the free one for having increased capacitiy. One hour later it's been taken from me. The green one I don't even see in the store.
Image Image Image
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

Tanngnjostr wrote:Thanks for the update. Good to see that the loading bug has been fixed for those affected!

Backpacks look nice - but when I was looking in the store about one hour ago, I owned the "Happy camper" version and I thought it was the free one for having increased capacitiy. One hour later it's been taken from me. The green one I don't even see in the store.
Yes, we accidentally gave Happy Campers instead of basic green ones. Sorry. Now we took them away and are working on fixing the basic green ones and putting them back into your inventories (and in the store) properly. We will need to do a patch for this, but we are planning to get it done latest tomorrow.
Wetrocky45
Spotter

Post by Wetrocky45 »

Thank you for fixing the range on the 16GA birdshot!

i5 6500 | GTX 1060 3GB mini | 8GB DDR4 |Nothing special
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Thanks for the update. Good work once again, EW. Awesome. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Hifisch
Scout

Post by Hifisch »

Thanks for the update. I never had issues with the slow-loading bug, so I couldn't notice a difference here. Hope it helps everybody who needed this patch.
I bought the 16GA view days ago and now, after the update, it seems to be stronger (testing it at some ducks right now). I do really like this weapons animations, so I'm happy for the change!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Alena Rybik wrote:We are looking into server error. Is anyone still experiencing them? It works fine here. Could you please create a bug report in the bug forum and also include your system specs? We will need to gather more information from other players, because we can't reproduce it.
I get "Windows has stopped working. The launcher will now shut down while windows looks for a solution". :? Peace.

BCkidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

BCKidd wrote:
Alena Rybik wrote:We are looking into server error. Is anyone still experiencing them? It works fine here. Could you please create a bug report in the bug forum and also include your system specs? We will need to gather more information from other players, because we can't reproduce it.
I get "Windows has stopped working. The launcher will now shut down while windows looks for a solution". :? Peace.

BCkidd.

After a third attempt it went through. But, I'm still on launcher version v806. Will this change to v808? :? Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”