Game Updates 19th and 20th July 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
D3AKUs
Hunter

Re: Game Update 19th July 2017

Post by D3AKUs »

Nice update as always. Backpacks ! Cool stuff always appreciate more immersion and character costumization. Only complainment from my side is no hint for the new species :lol: was really hoping for a clue in the next update.
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

Thanks for the update and fixes. 16 ga. will finally be worth its carry weight now, but too late for me. Inventory back to client is godsend to many.

Alena, STEAM ACHIEVEMENTS ARE STILL NOT WORKING for 10mm Pistol and .17 HMR Rifle. Are these slated to be fixed any time soon? Thank you.
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

JimboCrow wrote:Thanks for the update and fixes. 16 ga. will finally be worth its carry weight now, but too late for me. Inventory back to client is godsend to many.

Alena, STEAM ACHIEVEMENTS ARE STILL NOT WORKING for 10mm Pistol and .17 HMR Rifle. Are these slated to be fixed any time soon? Thank you.
I was not aware of it. In what way are they not working?
Terzi1985
Scout

Post by Terzi1985 »

Finally that inventory freezing is (hopefully) fixed.

On the other hand, you guys managed to introduce a whole new freezing problem when you released the trophy room and taxidermist thing, that's when this started. I have disabled that taxidermist pop up window anyway because that trophy room thing is not for me, BUT the game completely freezing sometimes after harvesting animals. I notice at least a small one second hiccup prettymuch after every single harvest, but sometimes the game freezes even up for 20-30 seconds! Often I have plenty of time to ctrl+alt+del and and watch how the whole theHunter showing "not responding" on windows. If you play on MP, I assume the game is still going on same time while you're freezed up and unable to do anything?!? This is quite a MAJOR issue...

One freezing problem solved just in time when you introduced a new one! *deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep sad sigh*
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Server error here also ...

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Eraser_SK
Outfitter

Post by Eraser_SK »

Server error
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

We are looking into server error. Is anyone still experiencing them? It works fine here.
Terzi1985 wrote:Finally that inventory freezing is (hopefully) fixed.

On the other hand, you guys managed to introduce a whole new freezing problem when you released the trophy room and taxidermist thing, that's when this started. I have disabled that taxidermist pop up window anyway because that trophy room thing is not for me, BUT the game completely freezing sometimes after harvesting animals. I notice at least a small one second hiccup prettymuch after every single harvest, but sometimes the game freezes even up for 20-30 seconds! Often I have plenty of time to ctrl+alt+del and and watch how the whole theHunter showing "not responding" on windows. If you play on MP, I assume the game is still going on same time while you're freezed up and unable to do anything?!? This is quite a MAJOR issue...

One freezing problem solved just in time when you introduced a new one! *deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep sad sigh*
Could you please create a bug report in the bug forum and also include your system specs? We will need to gather more information from other players, because we can't reproduce it.
Eraser_SK
Outfitter

Post by Eraser_SK »

Thx for the update. Two questions: When will start Summer Fiesta? And how much increase complet camo with right backpack?
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

...All is good now , thx .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Misstik
Hunter

Post by Misstik »