Game Updates 19th and 20th July 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Nockedup
Hunter

Re: Game Update 19th July 2017

Post by Nockedup »

JamboWhoDat wrote:
caledonianblues wrote:
JamboWhoDat wrote:What is the "Fix for the F2 command for self look inside the trophy lodge"? Nothing happens when I hit F2 inside neither my classy lodge nor my rustic lodge.
I could be wrong but I believe that was the fix.
Ok when the classy lodge first came out, we were able to hit F2 to take a selfie for our avatar inside the classy lodge. When the update came out for the classy lodge, the one before the release of rustic lodge, you could no longer hit F2 inside the lodge. I was hoping this fix would allow us again to hit F2 inside our lodges. It would be nice to have a trophy in the background in our avatars.
Before this last update, there were only a few starting points/lodges that you could go inside of your trophy lodge and use the F2 function. I tested them all on all reserves. The ones that "were" working, and I believe are still working are the following:

* Both lodges on Hemmeldal
* The Field Lodge on Loggers Point
* The Causeway Lodge on Whitehart Island
Current Season Stats
Spoiler:
Nockedup's Twitch Channel

"Difficult doesn't mean impossible. It simply means that you have to work hard" ~ Theodore Roosevelt
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Post by Fletchette »

Nockedup wrote: Before this last update, there were only a few starting points/lodges that you could go inside of your trophy lodge and use the F2 function. I tested them all on all reserves. The ones that "were" working, and I believe are still working are the following:

* Both lodges on Hemmeldal
* The Field Lodge on Loggers Point
* The Causeway Lodge on Whitehart Island
You're on to something.....While I didn't know F2 ever worked inside lodges before this update, you're correct that for me it only works at certain lodges too. Logger's field lodge does work, but the other lodge on LP doesn't. Also doesn't work for me on RB. I haven't tried other reserves.
Personal Bests...
RickC
Outfitter

Post by RickC »

Both WHI lodges work for me, but no other reserves that I have tried. VDB, RFF, Settlers Creek, F2 won't work
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

I tried it perviously at Field Lodge in Logger's Point and it worked. I just now tried at Border Lodge in Logger's Point and it didn't. Thanks for the info everyone, we will investigate the issue.
D3AKUs
Hunter

Post by D3AKUs »

caledonianblues wrote:I tried it perviously at Field Lodge in Logger's Point and it worked. I just now tried at Border Lodge in Logger's Point and it didn't. Thanks for the info everyone, we will investigate the issue.
Just went out to BRR , F2 not working in the Lodge there too. On another note - 303 tested on few Roos and Goats. Fun to use. Next step will be improving my performance on bigger stuff.
Again thx for your help in the other topic and good night :)
Pretty_Boy
Outfitter

Post by Pretty_Boy »

F2 didnt work 360 at all... I was facing my tent and clicked F2, then I see myself only from behind and cant rotate... When I took one step back from the tent and clicked F2, then the 360 worked 100%... Maybe the player need space around inside lodge to rotate...? The caledonian is standing in the middle of the room btw... I have not tested inside Lodge myself, but I can tomorrow...

nomad

Post by nomad »

Pretty_Boy wrote:F2 didnt work 360 at all... I was facing my tent and clicked F2, then I see myself only from behind and cant rotate... When I took one step back from the tent and clicked F2, then the 360 worked 100%... Maybe the player need space around inside lodge to rotate...? The caledonian is standing in the middle of the room btw... I have not tested inside Lodge myself, but I can tomorrow...
I also experienced this after starting a hunt at a tent. I could only move the camera up and down. After moving away from the tent it became normal.
DHRifleman
Team Hunter

Post by DHRifleman »

Alena Rybik wrote:Ok, another short update. We found the issues with both the Basic green backpack and Steam achievements for the two weapons, but we've decided not to patch the fixes today as it's getting late and we don't want to risk breaking anything before we head off for the day. You can expect a patch early tomorrow, sorry about this delay!
Not sure if I misunderstand, but when I look in the store from the webpage, and the launcher it shows the green backpack, and states I own one correctly and not buyable. It is located under clothing/backpacks along with all the new ones that are buyable.
Under upgrades it also shows I own 1 "increased capacity" and not buyable.
When loading the game it still gives me 20 units of space in my pack so what is actually going to be patched tomorrow? Is it only the actual selecting of what pack you want if you own more than one?
The above statements are strictly my opinion, and should not be taken as fact, even if I believe them to be true.
Antlercreeklodge.com Tournaments
Permitted Weapons per Reserve By ClemD
xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

DHRifleman wrote: Not sure if I misunderstand, but when I look in the store from the webpage, and the launcher it shows the green backpack, and states I own one correctly and not buyable. It is located under clothing/backpacks along with all the new ones that are buyable.
Even though the store says you have a green backpack, if you go in game and attempt to equip it to your avatar you will find that it's not in your inventory. That's what they're patching tomorrow. As of right now everyone who got a free green backpack doesn't actually have one in their inventory, despite what the store says. As of tomorrow, they should.
Bumblewoot
Tracker

Post by Bumblewoot »

How does this work?
"Trophy shot poses now should work in Multiplayer also for players who have not harvested the animal"

I just tried with a buddy. He shot a reindeer and he went to trophy shot mode. I was next to him and got a message that I was within range of the trophy shot. But could not change my pose. Not sure how this is suppose to work, or even if I am reading the patch note correctly.

Thanks

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”