Re: Game Updates 19th and 20th July 2017

Post by caledonianblues »

GreatBighorn wrote:However still have unstoppable crashes at Whiterime
Can you elaborate please?
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

Thank you for Steam Achievement Updates.
Bumblewoot
Tracker

Post by Bumblewoot »

TreeKiwi wrote:Hey EW team. For the future could you edit some of the trophy poses so the pack is at our feet or we can move the pack around :) i just took a photo and thought man it would look great with the pack on the ground by my feet.
Oh that is a good idea. Devs - make it so! ;)

Also, any update on how we do these multiplayer trophy shot poses with multiple people? I'l try again tonight.
JamboWhoDat
Hunter

Post by JamboWhoDat »

I just noticed a little change you snuck in on is. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Alena and her team are the best!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
*Hint* put on yellow glasses
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

Bumblewoot wrote:
TreeKiwi wrote:Hey EW team. For the future could you edit some of the trophy poses so the pack is at our feet or we can move the pack around :) i just took a photo and thought man it would look great with the pack on the ground by my feet.
Oh that is a good idea. Devs - make it so! ;)

Also, any update on how we do these multiplayer trophy shot poses with multiple people? I'l try again tonight.
Yes, it looks I hurried up with announcing they were don, my bad. As for now, they are synced properly in MP (you don't see the player making crazy squats any more), but we continue working on the function that would let all players in a MP game (not only the harvester) take a trophy shot pose next to the animal.
kevin2106
Hunter

Post by kevin2106 »

Will there be a status update today? Soo exited about the new species and feature was hoping for some hints :) (Sorry if you guys find this off-topic)

D3AKUs
Hunter

Post by D3AKUs »

kevin2106 wrote:Will there be a status update today? Soo exited about the new species and feature was hoping for some hints :) (Sorry if you guys find this off-topic)
Seeing as we already got one this week i guess we have to sit on coals until bext week. I am really excited myself. Hope we get some info soon :D
kevin2106
Hunter

Post by kevin2106 »

D3AKUs wrote:
kevin2106 wrote:Will there be a status update today? Soo exited about the new species and feature was hoping for some hints :) (Sorry if you guys find this off-topic)
Seeing as we already got one this week i guess we have to sit on coals until bext week. I am really excited myself. Hope we get some info soon :D
Really? Last update i can see is from 14th July, thats a week ago today, just hoping for one, so exited :)

D3AKUs
Hunter

Post by D3AKUs »

kevin2106 wrote:
D3AKUs wrote:
Really? Last update i can see is from 14th July, thats a week ago today, just hoping for one, so exited :)
A whoops my mistake this one here is a "game" and not a "status" update topic. Hehe so maybe we get one if we are lucky :lol:
kevin2106
Hunter

Post by kevin2106 »

D3AKUs wrote:
kevin2106 wrote:
D3AKUs wrote:
A whoops my mistake this one here is a "game" and not a "status" update topic. Hehe so maybe we get one if we are lucky :lol:
Yeah would make my day if we could get a sneek peek

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”