Page 5 of 6

Re: Status Update 14th July 2017

Posted: July 16th, 2017, 11:39 am
by Wetland
GREAT Update Alena! Thanks EW!!!


Wetland :D

Re: Status Update 14th July 2017

Posted: July 16th, 2017, 11:46 am
by L3M182
id say yes to more dogs after the current 2 are made to be somthing more than just a bit game fluff.

both can be fun to use but serious competition, they simply say in the lodge. the retriver isnt saving me any time or hassle, ive still got to get out the blind to get the bird and throw commands at him repeatedly. make it bring birds into the blind or let me harvest the ones on the edge just outside and we have a useful too. coonhound is canny if youre out on a bit wander but in serious hunts the risk of him spooking stuff way outweighs his usefulness at tracking wounded game. i do plan on taking him up high in TGT for bighorn as the tracking is hitty missy up their.

long story short, as it stands.......no more dogs fix what we got then work on others.

Re: Status Update 14th July 2017

Posted: July 16th, 2017, 5:34 pm
by G10rgos
BucksNBuffalo wrote:
G10rgos wrote:So, most of the community has been asking for a couple of new dogs, mainly point and flush dogs as well as pursuit dogs. There have been posts that were made 2 years ago and we have heard literally nothing from the devs. Any news on this?

I wouldn't be saying "most of the community", bud.


If not most of the community, then a significant amount. Look at the Kennel here and look at how many posts have been made over time about this, and we have gotten 0 responce so far

Re: Status Update 14th July 2017

Posted: July 17th, 2017, 6:08 am
by BucksNBuffalo
You do realize that this forum does not represent a majority or significant amount in the game. The thing is, people like to use these kind of unfounded claims to bolster their own wants. Just because 50 people or so here in the forum want one thing doesn't make it anywhere near a majority or significant amount. You're better off just speaking for yourself rather than the community as a whole, because you really do not know what the majority of the community wants.

That said...let's get that patch out and get rid of the slow inventory/map bug!!!!!! This part I really cannot wait for, to be rid of all that frustration!!

Re: Status Update 14th July 2017

Posted: July 17th, 2017, 1:44 pm
by gas56
BucksNBuffalo wrote:That said...let's get that patch out and get rid of the slow inventory/map bug!!!!!! This part I really cannot wait for, to be rid of all that frustration!!


When I play on the site (Doesn't work for Steam) I've been alt-tabbing from the game page to the home page then refreshing it, then clicking back on the launcher tab, then clicking back on the game page and it restores the map to full size and loads the inventory list right away when you go back into them for the next hour. Hopefully the new fix coming out works, but if not its been working for me this way for the past few months. I posted this a few months ago, and players who tried it said it worked for them also.

Re: Status Update 14th July 2017

Posted: July 17th, 2017, 3:19 pm
by BucksNBuffalo
gas56 wrote:
BucksNBuffalo wrote:That said...let's get that patch out and get rid of the slow inventory/map bug!!!!!! This part I really cannot wait for, to be rid of all that frustration!!


When I play on the site (Doesn't work for Steam) I've been alt-tabbing from the game page to the home page then refreshing it, then clicking back on the launcher tab, then clicking back on the game page and it restores the map to full size and loads the inventory list right away when you go back into them for the next hour. Hopefully the new fix coming out works, but if not its been working for me this way for the past few months. I posted this a few months ago, and players who tried it said it worked for them also.

Yeah Gas, I remember you posting about that a while back. I tried your method on both Steam and the website version, doesn''t work for me.

Re: Status Update 14th July 2017

Posted: July 17th, 2017, 4:20 pm
by caledonianblues
BucksNBuffalo wrote:
gas56 wrote:When I play on the site (Doesn't work for Steam) I've been alt-tabbing from the game page to the home page then refreshing it, then clicking back on the launcher tab, then clicking back on the game page and it restores the map to full size and loads the inventory list right away when you go back into them for the next hour. Hopefully the new fix coming out works, but if not its been working for me this way for the past few months. I posted this a few months ago, and players who tried it said it worked for them also.

Yeah Gas, I remember you posting about that a while back. I tried your method on both Steam and the website version, doesn''t work for me.

Based on what was causing the issue, that shouldn't have worked. Nevertheless, the fact it works for you Gas is good. At least it offered you a temporary workaround.

Re: Status Update 14th July 2017

Posted: July 18th, 2017, 3:14 pm
by gas56
caledonianblues wrote:
BucksNBuffalo wrote:
gas56 wrote:When I play on the site (Doesn't work for Steam) I've been alt-tabbing from the game page to the home page then refreshing it, then clicking back on the launcher tab, then clicking back on the game page and it restores the map to full size and loads the inventory list right away when you go back into them for the next hour. Hopefully the new fix coming out works, but if not its been working for me this way for the past few months. I posted this a few months ago, and players who tried it said it worked for them also.

Yeah Gas, I remember you posting about that a while back. I tried your method on both Steam and the website version, doesn''t work for me.

Based on what was causing the issue, that shouldn't have worked. Nevertheless, the fact it works for you Gas is good. At least it offered you a temporary workaround.


Yeah,.. IDK why it works on the web site, only that I have to alt/tab to the home page with the 3 browser pages of the game on separate tabs.
It never worked on STEAM for me because only one browser page opens up.
I thought it might be refreshing some info into the cache files of the launcher & game page?
The same way info goes back n fourth to the server when doing a mission and keeping the game going then refreshing the home page and the mission info is updated? Then you can start a new
mission refresh the page then go back into the game to do the new mission?
The only trick to it is I have to click on the individual pages with each tab page when going back to the game for it to work.
I cannot Alt/tab back to the game page because it doesn't work that way.
very picky......... :lol:

Re: Status Update 14th July 2017

Posted: July 19th, 2017, 2:22 pm
by Waaaghgasm
Is support there at all? My ticket is open since 11 days...

Re: Status Update 14th July 2017

Posted: July 19th, 2017, 2:26 pm
by Tanngnjostr
Waaaghgasm wrote:Is support there at all? My ticket is open since 11 days...

On vacation...

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=79663#p884002