Game Update 4th July 2017 - Rustic Trophy lodge

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Game Update 4th July 2017 - Rustic Trophy lodge

Post by TreeKiwi »

It is what it is then I guess. I guess it's my own fault for buying things to fast and supporting the game... lesson learned.
Ravenousfox
Outfitter

Post by Ravenousfox »

I just brought the Rustic Lodge by itself and I must say the radio is a nice touch, don't think I'll want to leave my Lodge now. :lol:
Sorry to say but I don't like the Lock & Learn commentary on the radio, I find that is not for listening to but rather to watch on vids.
Music alone is good enough for me. :lol:
I have over 1337 kills with my Longbow at 100% kill rate.
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPHtNC ... RQ3X3b0TjQ
My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/rav_fox
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Love the new rustic lodge . Visited it and it looks really good . A little sad that i bought another classic one not to long ago though. Tempted by the bundle now , but , will 4 lodges be to much for me !?
That new feature to visit friends lodge is a big plus .

Well done EW.
Last edited by DYEUZ on July 4th, 2017, 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

phil1
Hunter

Post by phil1 »

caledonianblues wrote:
TreeKiwi wrote:Are you working on any other lodges?? So I know if I should wait to see them before I purchase anymore lodges?? Can we please get a cheaper conversion rate to swap some of our Classic lodges over to the rustic?? I just feel a bit cheated as it was only 2months ago they were released and they are already obsolete.
We can't announce everything we're working on, so that people can plan their purchases. We only started planning the Rustic lodge after the release of the Classy one, and after we collected player feeback. There are no plans to allow players to exchange lodge types. Also, the Classy lodge is not obsolete. It still does exactly what it did when it was first released, it's just a different style. I'm sure there are players who will prefer the style of the Classy lodge over the Rustic lodge.
But it was obvious from the start that different style lodges would be brought out, with each new one being 'better' than the previous one, otherwise why would you bother naming the original? BTW 'feeback', a Freudian slip?
Last edited by phil1 on July 4th, 2017, 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
MetalMind
Outfitter

Post by MetalMind »

Just rearranged my trophies to the rustic lodge, absolutely love it! Is is greatly detailed, you just can feel the work it was put into it. It is so special, have a great athosphere, great work! The only disadvantage is it has only one mount for wolf / fox. But I can put these to the classic lodge.

We wanted trophy lodge since years, now we have it done with excellent touch. Thank you team!

EDIT: Anyone who want to see full body mount leucistic bison please visit my lodge ;)
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Thanks for the awesome update EW! Keep up the good fight! ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Eraser_SK
Outfitter

Post by Eraser_SK »

Nice... you dont buy first key? No problem for 999 em$ you get both. You help EW and buy first key? You are charge for your stupidy for another 795 em$... very nice. Next time i better safe my Money...
D3AKUs
Hunter

Post by D3AKUs »

Eraser_SK wrote:Nice... you dont buy first key? No problem for 999 em$ you get both. You help EW and buy first key? You are charge for your stupidy for another 795 em$... very nice. Next time i better safe my Money...
No offense mate but : Welcome to the 21st century ! If u buy a phone and they release the new version later do u go to the store and complain about it too ?
They stated from the start that if people like the feature they will release new stuff in the future and keep developing it. It was your decision to be an early "funder".
No one forced u to instantly buy the classy lodge. It was obvious they charge for continued development after the first lodge was released.

I really like my classy lodge and for the price i paid i already had a lot of fun with it since its release and i am 100% sure u enjoyed it too. U wouldnt have bought it otherwise.
Nockedup
Hunter

Post by Nockedup »

Awesome update! I love ALL of the new features especially being able to manage Trophy Lodges right from your Launcher profile screen. Another plus for this update is for some reason it fixed the Launcher download/installation issue that some friends of mine were having. They can now play the game! GREAT WORK EW! :D
Current Season Stats
Spoiler:
Nockedup's Twitch Channel

"Difficult doesn't mean impossible. It simply means that you have to work hard" ~ Theodore Roosevelt
Mrmr123
Outfitter

Post by Mrmr123 »

Great looking lodge, thank you :) but i have to say that the coyote stand is in a bad spot, cant it be moved down stairs maybe next to the radio? Also bit disappointed that we only get one deer full body stand, why cant we have the bear stands to work also for deers full body mounts? as a person who is not interested in bears. can make use of these empty spots :D

EDIT: Here is why i think the coyote stand is in bad spot

Last edited by Mrmr123 on July 4th, 2017, 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”