Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Game Update 4th July 2017 - Rustic Trophy lodge

Post by TreeKiwi »

So close to being Croatian:p
Muleyhunter2.0

Post by Muleyhunter2.0 »

Soo about this new update... Whenever you try to view your own lodge or even a friend's lodge from multiplayer games, it doesn't ever let you see them. Still, the only hunting lodge you can view while in another hunter's game, you can still only view their lodge without it bugging out. Still the only way to see your own lodge is through your own multiplayer game or singleplayer, which I find it very annoying since lodges are meant for everyone to see and so that you, the hunter can show off your trophies. Could we please get this fixed?
Madrugo

Post by Madrugo »

There should be a special bundle to buy the Rustic Lodge for who bought the Classic Lodge when it was launched. Honestly I do not even need a second lodge, but the rustic lodge is amazing and I want to buy it, but I feel cheated of paying 795em$, totaling 1545em$ (750em$ already spent in the classic) or spending 999em$, totaling 1749em$ expenses, Buying a 3rd lodge which I do not need.

FatMountainbear
Hunter

Post by FatMountainbear »

Great update! :D

BIG THX for the Rustic trophy lodge, looks far more better than the classic one! :D

Keep up the good work! :D

Cya

your FatMountainbear ;)
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

Muleyhunter2.0 wrote:Soo about this new update... Whenever you try to view your own lodge or even a friend's lodge from multiplayer games, it doesn't ever let you see them. Still, the only hunting lodge you can view while in another hunter's game, you can still only view their lodge without it bugging out. Still the only way to see your own lodge is through your own multiplayer game or singleplayer, which I find it very annoying since lodges are meant for everyone to see and so that you, the hunter can show off your trophies. Could we please get this fixed?
Has anyone else experienced that? We are not able to reproduce this from our side.
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

I think this is the same here, Alena:
http://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.ph ... 66#p882801
lowby
Outfitter

Post by lowby »

Alena Rybik wrote:Has anyone else experienced that? We are not able to reproduce this from our side.
I was in a mp the other day and the only lodges I could go into was my own and the host every time I tried going into any other lodge owned by players in the mp I would get a black screen.
outrider
Champion Hunter
Location: fort worth, tx. "where the west begins"...(THF-37th)(TH-77th)

Post by outrider »

don't mean to go off subject...but, i have noticed that on some of the posts, in the signature area, it says "Invalid user"...never seen it before. anyone knows what it means ? and please excuse my ignorance. :oops:
I shall Endeavor to Persevere.

Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

outrider wrote:don't mean to go off subject...but, i have noticed that on some of the posts, in the signature area, it says "Invalid user"...never seen it before. anyone knows what it means ? and please excuse my ignorance. :oops:
It happens when a signature can't be loaded from the server. Seems to be connected to the server move...
Image Image Image
outrider
Champion Hunter
Location: fort worth, tx. "where the west begins"...(THF-37th)(TH-77th)

Post by outrider »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
outrider wrote:don't mean to go off subject...but, i have noticed that on some of the posts, in the signature area, it says "Invalid user"...never seen it before. anyone knows what it means ? and please excuse my ignorance. :oops:
It happens when a signature can't be loaded from the server. Seems to be connected to the server move...
OK, thanks....you don't learn if you don't ask..... :D
I shall Endeavor to Persevere.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”