Game Update 4th July 2017 - Rustic Trophy lodge

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Re: Game Update 4th July 2017 - Rustic Trophy lodge

Post by caledonianblues »

TreeKiwi wrote:Are you working on any other lodges?? So I know if I should wait to see them before I purchase anymore lodges?? Can we please get a cheaper conversion rate to swap some of our Classic lodges over to the rustic?? I just feel a bit cheated as it was only 2months ago they were released and they are already obsolete.
We can't announce everything we're working on, so that people can plan their purchases. We only started planning the Rustic lodge after the release of the Classy one, and after we collected player feeback. There are no plans to allow players to exchange lodge types. Also, the Classy lodge is not obsolete. It still does exactly what it did when it was first released, it's just a different style. I'm sure there are players who will prefer the style of the Classy lodge over the Rustic lodge.
MetalMind
Outfitter

Post by MetalMind »

Alena Rybik wrote:There was a bug with the bundle, we are working on bringing it back. In the meantime, if you bought the bundle and haven't received anything, please get in touch with out support and we will refund your the em$ spent.
Just sent it to support. I hope I will get my lodge soon, can't wait to see it! :)
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

The new lodge looks great and the full body mount for deer is awesome! :)

But I'll be honest: I also feel a bit sour that I instantly bought a "rustic" lodge after release (two actually) - and now I see that only some weeks later I can get 2 lodges, the new and the old one, for just 999 em$. But well, that's just how it is sometimes. I'll probably still buy the new lodge even though I already have two "rustic" ones that will take me 2 years of hunting to get filled. :lol:
Image Image Image
beau_76
Scout

Post by beau_76 »

What does this mean You can now visit your friends’ trophy lodges via Trophy Lodge selection manager, both in SP and MP, even if they are not online
also will full body platform be added to first lodge
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

n9mfk9 wrote:What does this mean You can now visit your friends’ trophy lodges via Trophy Lodge selection manager, both in SP and MP, even if they are not online
also will full body platform be added to first lodge
1) Try to enter one of your trophy lodges in game and you'll see what we mean ;)
2) No, we don't have a place in the Classy trophy lodge for a full body mount. It will be exclusive for the Rustic lodge.
MetalMind
Outfitter

Post by MetalMind »

"Support Agent, Jul 4, 16:11 CEST:

Hi there, we've now refunded your em$, sorry about this inconvenience. The fixed bundle will soon appear in the store.

Very best,
Alena"

Thanks for a such quick reply! Just one question, when can I buy the bundle making sure it will work right? Will there be any info about it?
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

Update: The fixed bundle is now in the store. If you bought the bundle before it was fixed we will manually grant you your Trophy lodges. Sorry about this inconvenience, Trophy lodge is a special beast that accidentally broke our fragile bundle code.
lowby
Outfitter

Post by lowby »

Nice update :D
TheSheWolf
Hunter

Post by TheSheWolf »

Grabbed the updated lodge. Absolutely love it, really beautiful, awesome atmosphere.

My only suggestion is to maybe change the medium mount--move it or add more of them--as it feels kinda shoehorned in and you can't really see the trophy on it.

Other than that, I love it. You can tell a lot of love went into its design; it truly feels rustic, like a proper hunting lodge. Can almost smell the old wood ;)
D3AKUs
Hunter

Post by D3AKUs »

Love u guys thanks for working so hard and bringing this one to us so fast.
First the great sale and now this.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”