Status Update 1st July 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
ShrWangLwun
Spotter

Re: Status Update 1st July 2017

Post by ShrWangLwun »

Wow the new trophy room looks stunning.....

Happy Canada 150 to all those either from or living in Canada :D

Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Very nice lodge! If you keep up the pace, I'll probably buy them quicker than I can ever fill them... :oops:
Image Image Image
ElusiveShadow
Outfitter

Post by ElusiveShadow »

This is why, from day 1, I haven't touched the lodge. I want to see how many are released and what features they end up having before I actually commit.

The last thing I want from the game when it finally ends: An offline, single player version.
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

ElusiveShadow wrote:This is why, from day 1, I haven't touched the lodge. I want to see how many are released and what features they end up having before I actually commit.
@TreeKwi...this. Impulse buyers never get what they really want. ;) And IIRC, they said they would be adding additional lodges, after the first wave of great comments about them.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

TreeKiwi wrote:it's a little unfair for me to invest in something not realizing there were better ones coming, I would have waited!
You can say that about anything. You have a GPU and a CPU in your machine, right? ;)

I believe it was announced early on that variations of the lodge would be developed, and that the Classy version was simply the first iteration.
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

TreeKiwi wrote:
JimboCrow wrote:You will have to buy it.
I hope not, I have 4 and it's a little unfair for me to invest in something not realizing there were better ones coming, I would have waited!

TK
Only 4? ... man I thought you were into this! :lol: ... Look on the bright side, this new one doesn't have a room divider but you have 4 of them :shock:
I'll send you a handful of quarters out of my console, should cover it ;)

Hey, this lodge, looks like we can climb the stairs on the right and it goe into another room maybe? .... Just one tip for the devs- don't put a "Trophy Lodge" sign on the outbuildings that look like a wood shed and then have us enter a 2 story hunting palace- Make 1 building match the actual lodge we're walking into, that would be appropriate.
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
wintergoose
Outfitter

Post by wintergoose »

That lodge looks great.
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

The way things are going it'll take more than 1 lodge to put all the typical, non-typical, and rare animals in.
And this rustic lodge is more to my taste.
Also, Radamus' suggestion building a lodge to the right size of the interior would do it more justice..... ;)
I'm just wondering if there will be another competition to win this type of lodge................ :lol:
Eraser_SK
Outfitter

Post by Eraser_SK »

the new lodge cost me another 750 em$? or less? or i dont need to spend any em$.. if i buy first key.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Eraser_SK wrote:the new lodge cost me another 750 em$? or less? or i dont need to spend any em$.. if i buy first key.
I hasn't been announced yet, but I would guess it'll cost the same. Why should the price be significantly different from the "Classy" style lodge? I'm not sure what you mean by buying a "key".
Image Image Image

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”