Game & Status Update 21st June 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
nachthexe
Hunter

Re: Game & Status Update 21st June 2017

Post by nachthexe »

Dessert - Kanin Pot Pie
Description

As for dessert, I was thinking something a little more international. Let's go for a pot pie made from elegant European Rabbits! I would recommend a small caliber for these guys, preferably the .17 HMR, but you're welcome to use any gun. Just make sure you nail an acceptable harvest value. I'll need this order quickly so the rest of the dishes don't come out cold!
I suggest differently. I have not been able to achieve a 100% harvest in any shot with the .17HMR. So it is back to the .22 for me.
Code: Select all
Ringalor
Tracker

Post by Ringalor »

After a few shots, I find the .17HMR much more accurate and nice than the .22 ... I think I will use the .17 much. Congratulations for this upgrade!
Villkatta
Outfitter

Post by Villkatta »

whiteonyx2 wrote:And another thing, the rotation with the Pgup/Pgdn default key, dossent seem to work for me...
I have the same problem. I wanted to try this with the ptarmigan I have in one of my lodges, but to no avail :(

whiteonyx2
Tracker

Post by whiteonyx2 »

Villkatta wrote:
whiteonyx2 wrote:And another thing, the rotation with the Pgup/Pgdn default key, dossent seem to work for me...
I have the same problem. I wanted to try this with the ptarmigan I have in one of my lodges, but to no avail :(
It's working for me now. I tried about an hour or two ago, and now it's working. Try again, and i hope it will work for you to ;)
Hunting is living my profile use to be "whiteonyx"
whiteonyx2
Tracker

Post by whiteonyx2 »

Anyone else expiring trouble with the .17HMR's ability to take down fox's? I have now shot at 3 fox's - and i'm careful with shot placement. I shot where i use to (lungs/heart) - but with the .17HMR i only get "body" shot. Very little blood, and the fox flees all over the map. Anyone else expiring this?
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

whiteonyx2 wrote:Anyone else expiring trouble with the .17HMR's ability to take down fox's? I have now shot at 3 fox's - and i'm careful with shot placement. I shot where i use to (lungs/heart) - but with the .17HMR i only get "body" shot. Very little blood, and the fox flees all over the map. Anyone else expiring this?
At what distances are you shooting?
whiteonyx2
Tracker

Post by whiteonyx2 »

BucksNBuffalo wrote:
whiteonyx2 wrote:Anyone else expiring trouble with the .17HMR's ability to take down fox's? I have now shot at 3 fox's - and i'm careful with shot placement. I shot where i use to (lungs/heart) - but with the .17HMR i only get "body" shot. Very little blood, and the fox flees all over the map. Anyone else expiring this?
At what distances are you shooting?
I've shot on about 22 m. about 35m. and about 134 m.
Nockedup
Hunter

Post by Nockedup »

Prior to this update I was able to pose in front of or next to a trophy while inside the Trophy Lodge, press the "F2 key" and take a profile picture. After this update that feature doesn't work anymore in side the Trophy Lodge.

Nockedup
Current Season Stats
Spoiler:
Nockedup's Twitch Channel

"Difficult doesn't mean impossible. It simply means that you have to work hard" ~ Theodore Roosevelt
Ringalor
Tracker

Post by Ringalor »

I have exactly the same problem. Two foxes hit in the heart, I believe, from a distance of 25 to 30 meters, and left in good shape, far, far, far ...
whiteonyx2
Tracker

Post by whiteonyx2 »

Ringalor wrote:
I have exactly the same problem. Two foxes hit in the heart, I believe, from a distance of 25 to 30 meters, and left in good shape, far, far, far ...
Then it must be a bug :(

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”