Game Update 7th June 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Madrugo

Re: Game Update 7th June 2017

Post by Madrugo »

I spent a whole hunt "cursing" the game, thinking it was a bug. I put the gamma at the maximum and it did not solve ... I changed the settings of my monitor and nothing ...
Until I read about updating the sunglasses!
Very good indeed! Even more so you can switch between using the "Z" key!

JamboWhoDat
Hunter

Post by JamboWhoDat »

Thank you for the update! This is awesome! Working sunglasses!!!!! Woohoo!!! It so awesome that you have the yellow lens glasses show a yellow tint too. I hope you allow the snow googles to work also on WRR soon. Thank you for all for all your hard work!! :D
Andhii
Scout

Post by Andhii »

Game freezes after each harvest for solid 10 seconds, resulting into everyone disconnecting from your game if you are hosting one. Ever since the trophy lodge there's been a risk of game crashing when you harvest an animal but now it's pretty much unplayable, for host atleast. Put the sunglasses aside and fix this issue asap.
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/andhii
"Never argue with an idiot...they drag you to their level and beat you with experience."
Ravenousfox
Outfitter

Post by Ravenousfox »

Snow Goggles pretty much...
I have over 1337 kills with my Longbow at 100% kill rate.
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPHtNC ... RQ3X3b0TjQ
My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/rav_fox
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

Andhii wrote:Game freezes after each harvest for solid 10 seconds, resulting into everyone disconnecting from your game if you are hosting one. Ever since the trophy lodge there's been a risk of game crashing when you harvest an animal but now it's pretty much unplayable, for host atleast. Put the sunglasses aside and fix this issue asap.
Can you please give us more details? When did you start experiencing the game crash and 10 seconds freeze? After today's update?
Cogsy666
Outfitter

Post by Cogsy666 »

Thanks for the update :)
Rares So Far 129
Non-Typicals So Far 24
abslayer
Master Competitor

Post by abslayer »

Looks like a great update but I can not play game now I get

(( Can not connect to game server error )) :(
wiizzi
Scout

Post by wiizzi »

Alena Rybik wrote:
Andhii wrote:Game freezes after each harvest for solid 10 seconds, resulting into everyone disconnecting from your game if you are hosting one. Ever since the trophy lodge there's been a risk of game crashing when you harvest an animal but now it's pretty much unplayable, for host atleast. Put the sunglasses aside and fix this issue asap.
Can you please give us more details? When did you start experiencing the game crash and 10 seconds freeze? After today's update?
when u kill an animal. click harvest and after that score calculating during like forever. after that u click trophy shot and game freeze and disconnect. happend 2 times already. and that hunt in hunt history dont appear, but attempt for competition is wasted.

Andhii
Scout

Post by Andhii »

Alena Rybik wrote:
Yes, today after the update. Everyone in teamspeak has the same issue. Seems to freeze when the game is calculating the score and I would imagine that the taxidermy thing also takes its toll on it.
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/andhii
"Never argue with an idiot...they drag you to their level and beat you with experience."
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

Ok, got it, thanks! We will fix it.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”