Game Update 7th June 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Re: Game Update 7th June 2017

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

Luna Duclos wrote:
BucksNBuffalo wrote:I confirm with Villkatta, the Reindeer are still on the Small Plaques and you cannot select them for the Large Plaques. Also, as Villkatta points out, the forelegs are sticking out way too far. I know this is a kinda crap pic, I did this one for a test really. The antlers do still clip through depending on the pose, and as you can see all of the above mentioned issues are visible. .
Reindeer should now have been correctly unslotted and be slottable on the large plaques, sorry about that.
Nice, thanks Luna. I'll try to take a quick look here before I leave for work, if not I'll take a peek when I get home later
\m/
Outfitter

Post by \m/ »

A few screenshots of all working sunglasses http://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=81365

Edit: link works now
Last edited by \m/ on June 8th, 2017, 9:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Now offline. Forever.
Generalkommendant
Hunter

Post by Generalkommendant »

\m/ wrote:A few screenshots of all working sunglasses -> viewtopic.php?f=89&t=81365
Your link doesn't work. Would be nice to see the differences.
Generalkommendant
Hunter

BucksNBuffalo wrote:
Luna Duclos wrote:
BucksNBuffalo wrote:I confirm with Villkatta, the Reindeer are still on the Small Plaques and you cannot select them for the Large Plaques. Also, as Villkatta points out, the forelegs are sticking out way too far. I know this is a kinda crap pic, I did this one for a test really. The antlers do still clip through depending on the pose, and as you can see all of the above mentioned issues are visible. .
Reindeer should now have been correctly unslotted and be slottable on the large plaques, sorry about that.
Nice, thanks Luna. I'll try to take a quick look here before I leave for work, if not I'll take a peek when I get home later
Well, it is changed. But I don't know what to make of it inventory-wise. Now one large plaque is missing and needed one can feel. The greatest antlers are mounted on large ones. I would suggest that the small plaque on top of the fireplace got switched to a large plaque instead. That's a good place for that really big one. Needs to be lowered a little bit though.
Wetland
Outfitter

Post by Wetland »

GREAT Game Update Alena! THANKS EW!!! Really like the Trophy Room Additions, but am still trying to figure them all out. he he I Bought one Pair of the new SPEED Sunglasses, but have not tried them out on yet.

Wetland :D
Longmann
Scout

Post by Longmann »

Thanks for the update. I was waiting for a good reason to get glasses and there you have it. :)
Spoiler:
We pray our sights be straight and our aim be true,
We pray for no pain to the game we pursue.
We thank you, Lord, for this land,
We thank you for the sights from our stands.
We pray for safety one and all,
We pray we may return next fall.
ClemD
Scout

Post by ClemD »

Roaming bear bug still in the game. I completed a game about one hour ago where I tracked a brown bear for a long time, that I had hit with an arrow. The difference with the bug compared to before the last update is that the bear was leaving some blood tracks. The last blood track I saw was approximately where I added an orange line on the right of the map. At that time, the bear was 38-45 minutes ahead of me and its health was at 1% - 9%. So I was hoping to find it dead not too far ahead. To the contrary, it continued, roaming only, with no more blood tracks. It probably bled out and became a zombie...lol. When I stopped tracking it, it was 44-51 minutes ahead of me. See picture below.

Rare: 153 – Non-Typical: 12
Competitions: 82 – Gold: 25, Silver: 29, Bronze: 23, Events: 5
Hunter300
Spotter

Post by Hunter300 »

ClemD wrote:Roaming bear bug still in the game. I completed a game about one hour ago where I tracked a brown bear for a long time, that I had hit with an arrow. The difference with the bug compared to before the last update is that the bear was leaving some blood tracks. The last blood track I saw was approximately where I added an orange line on the right of the map. At that time, the bear was 38-45 minutes ahead of me and its health was at 1% - 9%. So I was hoping to find it dead not too far ahead. To the contrary, it continued, roaming only, with no more blood tracks. It probably bled out and became a zombie...lol. When I stopped tracking it, it was 44-51 minutes ahead of me. See picture below.

I had the same problem after the update, but in my case with a mule deer. I kept running after its track and I would never get really closer, I didn't even see one "fleeing" clue. I also want to make point out to the developers (and others have pointed that out too in the past) that there is not just a tracking issue with bears, it affects multiple animals. I had the same issue (before the update) with a feral goat. So in my case I experienced it with bears, goats and now also mule deer.
Generalkommendant
Hunter

I've had the problem with Black- and Brown Bear and also with the Feral Goats. Always showing up as roaming with no possibility to catch up until I find them dead on the ground 35 km and 1 hour later at the opposite side of the map.
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Luna Duclos wrote:
stancomputerhunter wrote:Here is a video of three harvests in a row, that were after the patch today, where I didn't get the taxidermy inquiry pop-up screen after selecting accept for the trophy shot. In each case there was no opportunity to taxidermize post hunt. I took some time posing two of the animals. On the third, I just took a quick trophy shot where it fell, with no posing of the player or animal. This is going to be really bad if I ever get a monster trophy or really rare specimen. After all, its why I play, and I suspect the same with many others
Could you contact support about this so we can have a closer look ?
I sent an email to support. In my next 12 harvests, I have seen the pop-up once. One of 12!

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”