Game Update 7th June 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Ravenousfox
Outfitter

Re: Game Update 7th June 2017

Post by Ravenousfox »

Hifisch wrote:Just tested the new feature on WRR at 10am.
A bit sad that it doesn't really make the tracks more visible in bright snow, as this was the main thing I was hoping for. :cry:
Well maybe next update they'll do something with the Snow Goggles. ;)
I have over 1337 kills with my Longbow at 100% kill rate.
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPHtNC ... RQ3X3b0TjQ
My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/rav_fox
Prinz1989
Hunter

Post by Prinz1989 »

Overall a good update.
I'm a bit disappointed that the snowgogles were excluded from the working sunglasses. I mean blocking light is what they are designed to do...

Also: Have all bears become quieter or just the black bears? The black bears were the only ones with the moaning issue. I just want to be shure.
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

So, I did a quick hunt to test the pop-up for taxidermy. I have my gameplay setting to ask about taxidermy only if there is a trophy shot. The first two harvests were fine, but it should be mentioned that I didn't pose them or use a trophy shot pose for my player. I simply walked up to them, harvested them and then took a quick trophy shot. I selected 'no' on the pop-up. The third harvest...the Blacktail...I took some time to pose and wait for the sunlight to come back after a rainfall. When I clicked on accept, I didn't get the pop-up about taxidermy, and I didn't get the 24 hrs to re-consider. It's getting better, as it has been running 50/50. But then who knows, I didn't harvest four.

Imagine if that 167 Blacktail would have been 197!? :( Gone from any chance to have it in the TL. I firmly believe this issue is tied to the machinations of doing the poses and moving the animal, etc. But I admit it's just a SWAG. Please look in to this EW.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
CaptainGravy
Tracker

Post by CaptainGravy »

Kudos on the making sunglasses have a tint to them! I'm also going to be loving my new Sunglasses - Moustache combo! 8-)

Check out my Youtube channel! Gameplays and guides for theHunter and more! http://tinyurl.com/y8zpld37
wiizzi
Scout

Post by wiizzi »

just got a game crash after taking a trophy shot.

Ringalor
Tracker

Post by Ringalor »

Great update! Thank you very much to all of you who work hard to make this game perfect!
Reggy
Scout

Post by Reggy »

The sunglasses tint, make things darker, but also cut off part of the scope and changes where you are looking. Can see using binocs/scope and toggle Z on/off. Looks like it may be changing zoom level but the left upper part of scope/binos is blocked/covered or what ever. Duplicated on multiple scopes, range finder binos. Pilot sunglasses.

Also pressing Z darkens the screen regardless if I am wearing the sunglasses
Last edited by Reggy on June 7th, 2017, 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
lowby
Outfitter

Post by lowby »

Wow great update thanks :)
wiizzi
Scout

Post by wiizzi »

I just have problem with calculating score. and after this if u click to take trophz shot u receive a game crash. this problem happend alreadz 2 times. and also with other players

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Excellent work EW staff! We always said that the sunglasses should have an effect and not just be clear. The roaming bear issues, is a great fix, and just in time to test, and make sure it all works as it should, before my community comp starts. My hat is off to all of you. Thanks for all you hard work! ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”