Game Update 7th June 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
JamboWhoDat
Hunter

Re: Game Update 7th June 2017

Post by JamboWhoDat »

Although the sunglasses are a nice addition and definitely enjoy being able to wear sunglasses with face scarves and moustaches, I don't think they are being functional on WRR. I was hoping by wearing the sunglasses, the midday lighting on WRR would resemble the lighting during morning hours and allow the tracking arcs and domes to stand out.
Samiwas

Post by Samiwas »

Recently returned to the game. I usually hunt in the summer months. Great updates to a game I really enjoy. Keep up the great work.

InstinctiveArcher
Outfitter

Post by InstinctiveArcher »

Great update! Lots of good stuff! :)

In hunting, impossible doesn't exist any more than a sure thing does. - Tom Miranda
Prinz1989
Hunter

Post by Prinz1989 »

I have to say some of these bugfixes are great.
Especially the moaning bears, the rabbit tracks and the roaming bug.
JamboWhoDat
Hunter

Post by JamboWhoDat »

Could others verify so I know it is not just my graphics before I submit a bug report? When looking through rifle scopes, binocs, both rangefinders, and spotting scope with the sunglasses on (tested all of them), the view goes screwy like this image (this is with rangefinder).

Edit: After further hunting with the sunglasses, it appears to happen after using the 'z' toggle. When I use an optic for the first time with sunglasses on and before toggling with 'z', optics appear to work as intended, but once I toggle the with 'z', the optics appear to go screwy.

Last edited by JamboWhoDat on June 7th, 2017, 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GreatBighorn
Scout

Post by GreatBighorn »

Great update indeed! Happy to see that the team working hard! I'll go and buy some sunglasses immediately!

Keep up the good work :)
Patience is virtue for hunting
Always perfect shots "on the wing"
If you don't find me flush the roosters you'll find me blast some puddle drakes
Nothing harder than shooting WT Ptarms at dusk!
Flinter
Scout

Post by Flinter »

JamboWhoDat wrote:Could others verify so I know it is not just my graphics before I submit a bug report? When looking through rifle scopes, binocs, both rangefinders, and spotting scope with the sunglasses on (tested all of them), the view goes screwy like this image (this is with rangefinder).

Might be graphics. I have my settings as high as they can get (1080p) and have nothing like that. Just a slightly darker view
Villkatta
Outfitter

Post by Villkatta »

Awesome update!
Reindeer looks very good now in regards to it's poses and zero clipping of antlers. But it's still hanging on the small plaques. If it wasn't for the forelegs sticking out, I wouldn't mind, but I believe it was supposed to be on the large plaques now? (Or is it just mine? It was hanging on the wall during the patch & I found it in my inventory after. Just as I was supposed to).

gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

A lot of fixes,.. this sounds good.
I went hunting on Hemm and the tracks again are vanishing right before you can click on them after tracking awhile.
It didn't start this until I played an hour or so then I started tracking a Roe deer and it began doing this.
You can pick the trail up again sometimes heading in the general direction the tracks were going but it gets to be frustrating finding them,..
to where I just quit playing the game for tonight.
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

I confirm with Villkatta, the Reindeer are still on the Small Plaques and you cannot select them for the Large Plaques. Also, as Villkatta points out, the forelegs are sticking out way too far. I know this is a kinda crap pic, I did this one for a test really. The antlers do still clip through depending on the pose, and as you can see all of the above mentioned issues are visible.

I know it's up high in the pic, but it's the same even when on the lower wall.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”