Game Update 7th June 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Re: Game Update 7th June 2017

Post by Alena Rybik »

Luna is doing some stuff to fix the reported performance issues, please try again in 10 min or so and let us know whether it's better.
1Al
Hunter

Post by 1Al »

I lost the last hunt and now in the general statistics appear this message: This hunter hasn't been on any expeditions, wow! :mrgreen: i think the server has totally crashed
onkel_henry

Post by onkel_henry »

The game is calculating the score in the harvest screen forever without succeeding. But the glasses are great :) Thanx :)
DarkLord
Scout

Post by DarkLord »

Was the functional sunglass update intended to improve track visibility on WRR during midday? I still can't see the tracks regardless of the color I choose.
Spoiler:
MonacoSteve
Master Competitor

Post by MonacoSteve »

DarkLord wrote:Was the functional sunglass update intended to improve track visibility on WRR during midday? I still can't see the tracks regardless of the color I choose.
This is true. The sunglasses only launch a very general filter that makes everything darker. But they do not enhance contrasts or make weak colors (tracks) better visible.
MonacoSteve
Master Competitor

Post by MonacoSteve »

Alena Rybik wrote:Luna is doing some stuff to fix the reported performance issues, please try again in 10 min or so and let us know whether it's better.
It is better now.
Andhii
Scout

Post by Andhii »

Alena Rybik wrote:Luna is doing some stuff to fix the reported performance issues, please try again in 10 min or so and let us know whether it's better.
The issue seems to be fixed for now, thanks for fast response.
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/andhii
"Never argue with an idiot...they drag you to their level and beat you with experience."
FastGun
Scout

Post by FastGun »

I started a hunt right after update finishes and in this hunt I harvested 20 animals everything was fine, then when I looked my history it shows nothing on collectables and kills.Then next hunt 3 of my harvests didn't calculated over 1,5-2 mins and they never come to my stats and they gone. and missing kills and collectables normal now but hunterscore still missing from first hunt after update :oops:
EDIT: Nevermind got it thanks for fast fix :D
wiizzi
Scout

Post by wiizzi »

for now all work. thank u, and give a HUG for Luna

FastGun
Scout

Post by FastGun »

I don't know if it's about update but want to explain. I hit a bison and it dropped intestine blood however bullet hit lungs first cause I hit bison from upper part of its head.
And I hit a Dall Sheep from chest area and harvest screen showed me it was a neck bone hit :shock: Seems some hitboxes are messed.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”