Game Update 23rd May 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
steveharris
Outfitter

Re: Game Update 23rd May 2017

Post by steveharris »

Hello,

Since today's update, when i click Start Game the Done hunting For Now window opens? i'm with Steam. and i just tried again and it says Failed to open game client
Xenomoprh72

Post by Xenomoprh72 »

Thanks for the update and love the game, however when i harvest a animal the game freezes on me i can only assume it has something with the new trophy system. Before update harvesting/trophy was working fine now after today's patch i'm getting game freezes when i harvest.
Villkatta
Outfitter

Post by Villkatta »

Thanks for a great fix!

Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

We are looking into game freeze during trophy shot, thanks for letting us know.
Prima

Post by Prima »

You think it would be possible to use the camera inside the Trophy Lodge in the nearest future?
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

Prima wrote:You think it would be possible to use the camera inside the Trophy Lodge in the nearest future?
Our in-game camera has a pretty low resolution, don't you think that screenshots are better for this purpose?
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

Alena Rybik wrote:
Prima wrote:You think it would be possible to use the camera inside the Trophy Lodge in the nearest future?
Our in-game camera has a pretty low resolution, don't you think that screenshots are better for this purpose?
Alena, you took the words right out of my fingers lol. I was just about to type the same thing. There is no need for the camera in game as screenshots look much better anyway.
Grizdude
Trophy Hunter

Post by Grizdude »

BucksNBuffalo wrote:
Alena Rybik wrote:
Alena, you took the words right out of my fingers lol. I was just about to type the same thing. There is no need for the camera in game as screenshots look much better anyway.
I agree! I have a 4k tv for a monitor and I us Xsplit, which is a free program, and it works great for taking high resolution pictures. Here's the link if your interested Prima. Xsplit
Mrmr123
Outfitter

Post by Mrmr123 »

BucksNBuffalo wrote:
Alena Rybik wrote:
But with in game camera you can store pictures right in your gallery tap with other pictures of trophies, but with screen shot you have to store them somewhere else or over steam, in general i think our in game camera deserve to get an HD upgrade if they want us to use it :lol:
Prinz1989
Hunter

Post by Prinz1989 »

After my latest hunt several animals didn't show a taxidermize option, wasn't this supposed to be solved with this update?

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”