Game Update 23rd May 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
User avatar
Villkatta
Hunter
Posts: 853
Joined: June 17th, 2013, 2:07 pm
Location: Norway

Re: Game Update 23rd May 2017

Postby Villkatta » May 24th, 2017, 1:39 pm

Prinz1989 wrote:After my latest hunt several animals didn't show a taxidermize option, wasn't this supposed to be solved with this update?


If you go back to the hunt in your hunt history, do you get an option to taxidermize them then or is it that weird error message again?

Image
User avatar
Prinz1989
Hunter
Posts: 696
Joined: November 1st, 2015, 7:26 am

Re: Game Update 23rd May 2017

Postby Prinz1989 » May 24th, 2017, 1:52 pm

Villkatta wrote:
Prinz1989 wrote:After my latest hunt several animals didn't show a taxidermize option, wasn't this supposed to be solved with this update?


If you go back to the hunt in your hunt history, do you get an option to taxidermize them then or is it that weird error message again?


No error message, just no option to taxidermize.
User avatar
whiteonyx2
Tracker
Posts: 132
Joined: October 2nd, 2016, 1:48 pm

Re: Game Update 23rd May 2017

Postby whiteonyx2 » May 24th, 2017, 8:04 pm

Grizdude wrote:
BucksNBuffalo wrote:
Alena Rybik wrote:
Our in-game camera has a pretty low resolution, don't you think that screenshots are better for this purpose?

Alena, you took the words right out of my fingers lol. I was just about to type the same thing. There is no need for the camera in game as screenshots look much better anyway.


I agree! I have a 4k tv for a monitor and I us Xsplit, which is a free program, and it works great for taking high resolution pictures. Here's the link if your interested Prima. Xsplit


Thanks for the tip. I downloaded Xsplit, and it takes some great screenshots...but how do i upload them on the forum? Can you help me?
Hunting is living my profile use to be "whiteonyx"
User avatar
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter
Posts: 6663
Joined: September 10th, 2013, 8:30 pm
Location: Missouri, USA

Re: Game Update 23rd May 2017

Postby Fletchette » May 24th, 2017, 8:27 pm

whiteonyx2 wrote:
Grizdude wrote:
BucksNBuffalo wrote:Alena, you took the words right out of my fingers lol. I was just about to type the same thing. There is no need for the camera in game as screenshots look much better anyway.


I agree! I have a 4k tv for a monitor and I us Xsplit, which is a free program, and it works great for taking high resolution pictures. Here's the link if your interested Prima. Xsplit


Thanks for the tip. I downloaded Xsplit, and it takes some great screenshots...but how do i upload them on the forum? Can you help me?

Personal Bests...
Image
Image
User avatar
whiteonyx2
Tracker
Posts: 132
Joined: October 2nd, 2016, 1:48 pm

Re: Game Update 23rd May 2017

Postby whiteonyx2 » May 25th, 2017, 5:14 am

Testing upload
Image
Hunting is living my profile use to be "whiteonyx"
User avatar
whiteonyx2
Tracker
Posts: 132
Joined: October 2nd, 2016, 1:48 pm

Re: Game Update 23rd May 2017

Postby whiteonyx2 » May 25th, 2017, 5:16 am

Fletchette wrote:
whiteonyx2 wrote:
Grizdude wrote:
I agree! I have a 4k tv for a monitor and I us Xsplit, which is a free program, and it works great for taking high resolution pictures. Here's the link if your interested Prima. Xsplit


Thanks for the tip. I downloaded Xsplit, and it takes some great screenshots...but how do i upload them on the forum? Can you help me?



Big thanks Flectchette, it worked :D
Hunting is living my profile use to be "whiteonyx"
User avatar
steveharris
Outfitter
Posts: 2211
Joined: November 27th, 2008, 12:54 pm
Location: Montreal, Canada
Contact:

Re: Game Update 23rd May 2017

Postby steveharris » May 25th, 2017, 6:53 pm

steveharris wrote:Hello,

Since today's update, when i click Start Game the Done hunting For Now window opens? i'm with Steam. and i just tried again and it says Failed to open game client

i did a desinstallation and reinstall the game and it's now working.
User avatar
whiteonyx2
Tracker
Posts: 132
Joined: October 2nd, 2016, 1:48 pm

Re: Game Update 23rd May 2017

Postby whiteonyx2 » May 26th, 2017, 2:21 pm

steveharris wrote:
steveharris wrote:Hello,

Since today's update, when i click Start Game the Done hunting For Now window opens? i'm with Steam. and i just tried again and it says Failed to open game client

i did a desinstallation and reinstall the game and it's now working.


Just close down the "done hunting for now" window, at the "x" i the top right corner, and start a new hunt. It works for me, and i'm not on steam
Hunting is living my profile use to be "whiteonyx"

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], InstinctiveArcher, Prinz1989, Schlachtwolf, stancomputerhunter, Sycoshowbob and 1 guest