Status Update 19th May 2017 - Trophy Lodge!

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Re: Status Update 19th May 2017 - Trophy Lodge!

Post by stancomputerhunter »

"Where can we cut corners?" This statement appears in the Blog about the development of the Trophy Lodge. Can you elaborate a bit on that, Alena? Kind of hoping it was just a flippant remark. Why would you "cut corners"?

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
JamboWhoDat
Hunter

Post by JamboWhoDat »

Awesome update! Thank you very much. My first request for new features in trophy lodge is to allow is to mount our favorite weapons and/or weapon we killed trophy with on the wall, to frame and display our trophy shots, and to display our favorite mission/competition trophys.
HellsPurestDevil

Post by HellsPurestDevil »

you know I'm so happy with this update I'm not even annoyed I cant buy the darn lodge yet xD
it just makes me more excited for when im able to, good work team, kudos'
drakle
Hunter

Post by drakle »

Question: Are Feral Goats mountable? Cause I harvested one and the taxidermy message never popped up.

Steam Username: ColdBloodCroc™
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

FR_Bugs wrote:Little questions about trophy Lodge :
- For example, i taxidermise a 399 pts Elk because it's my saison PB for 20 Em$, tomorrow if i harverst a 401 pts Elk, had i to pay again for taxidermise an elk again ?
- Next saison, are my trophies available again in my lodge(s) or should i start again the process ?
- Have you plans to modify the numbers of animals by lodge ? because as an optimistic player, i believe in a new reserve this year and more than 42 animals so 3 trophy lodges to see all our PB.

Thx
1. Yes, you pay per taxidermized animal, not per species.
2. All your taxidermized trophies are saved in your Trophy manager forever, regardless the season
3. We are thinking to add a couple of more plaques or platforms to the Classy trophy lodge (soon). About the future trophy lodges; I can't say how many slots will be there, but it would be difficult to create one even for 39 animals that would fit all the largest scoring animals per species, and not turn into an airplane hangar.
Djehmli wrote:Thank you for the time invested in delivering this feature. And.. my gosh... most of you (developers) are just kids ... even more Kudos for the work provided. Though, if they are like our young development team at work (transportation industry) if you keep them supplied with MT. Dew, chocolate and Doritos they can work for weeks without stopping :)
Thank you, we just look young.
stancomputerhunter wrote:"Where can we cut corners?" This statement appears in the Blog about the development of the Trophy Lodge. Can you elaborate a bit on that, Alena? Kind of hoping it was just a flippant remark. Why would you "cut corners"?
We refer to "cutting corners" when we mean making compromises when what we wanted to achieve is not possible due to time / resources / technical limitations.
drakle wrote:Question: Are Feral Goats mountable? Cause I harvested one and the taxidermy message never popped up.
They should be. Is it in the fridge though?
wintergoose
Outfitter

Post by wintergoose »

Great. Have waiting for the trophy lodge since 2009. Realy looking forward to planing them. Sorry to see I can not use older trophys, but I understand the technical reasons for that.

Bought me two cabins so big bucks watch outh you are going to be stuffed.
drakle
Hunter

Post by drakle »

Alena Rybik wrote:
drakle wrote:Question: Are Feral Goats mountable? Cause I harvested one and the taxidermy message never popped up.
Nope, I checked my hunt and the Taxidermize button isn't showing for the goat. It's present with the foxes and hog though.

Steam Username: ColdBloodCroc™
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Post by FR_Bugs »

Thanks for your answers Alena :)
lowby
Outfitter

Post by lowby »

Thanks for the update.
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

drakle wrote:
Alena Rybik wrote:
Nope, I checked my hunt and the Taxidermize button isn't showing for the goat. It's present with the foxes and hog though.
Thank you for the info, we are investigating your goat. Luna will be in touch with you via PM.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”