Status Update 19th May 2017 - Trophy Lodge!

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Re: Status Update 19th May 2017 - Trophy Lodge!

Post by Tanngnjostr »

stancomputerhunter wrote:Tann, can you explain what you did to get the downward pose? Or anyone else who has been successful doing it. Thank you.
Just right clicked to get the info window, then left clicked to cycle through the poses. Mine is a roosevelt elk though, maybe yours is a RM elk and maybe those are missing the downward pose (accidently)?
Image Image Image
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
stancomputerhunter wrote:Tann, can you explain what you did to get the downward pose? Or anyone else who has been successful doing it. Thank you.
Just right clicked to get the info window, then left clicked to cycle through the poses. Mine is a roosevelt elk though, maybe yours is a RM elk and maybe those are missing the downward pose (accidently)?
Yes, it is. I will cycle through when I'm in the lodge next. Thank you.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
L3M182
Outfitter

Post by L3M182 »

im sure you just look at the trophy to highlight it and click left or right mouse button not sure which one but i know fir sure poses can be changed on the fly
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

L3M182 wrote:im sure you just look at the trophy to highlight it and click left or right mouse button not sure which one but i know fir sure poses can be changed on the fly
Yep, it's just like Marc described. With the trophy in question near the centre of focus (centre of the screen) right-click to bring up the information on the top right, then left-click to cycle through the available poses for that trophy. The trophy will change pose in real time.
xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
The one I provided pictures of a couple pages back is a RM elk, so both elk have it then. It works for the mule deer I mounted too. And you're right, it is just a matter of looking directly at the animal you want to adjust, right clicking to make the animal's info box appear, and then left clicking to cycle through the poses.
Cajunscout
Tracker

Post by Cajunscout »

Alena Rybik wrote:We wil tackle the bug with some animals not getting a taxidermy prompt first thing tomorrow. About antlers clipping, if you read the Animation part in the Dev blog, Moe talks about the challenge of posing those animals there. That's why we have different poses. In the case with @ForstHeld's elk, you need to try a different pose. As for the reindeer, we will probably need to look into adding another pose, the head tilted to the side, same as ibex, or maybe a full body mount. Reindeer antlers are crazy.
Cajunscout wrote:Will we get reimbursed for money spent to taxidermy an animal and it not show up? Had a nice Pheasant that I paid for but it is not in my inventory, and my first ten mil harvest did not even give me the option to have it stuffed. Really like the new feature but if it is going to take my em$ and not give my trophy, I do not think I will get the enjoyment from it I would like. Which means I will not be purchasing em$ just to give it back with no return.
If you paid for the taxidermy, money got deducted but the animal is not in your trophy manager, this is anotheir issue and of course you will be reimbursed. Please send as many details as possible about the pheasant that you harvested and taxidermized to support.thehunter.com and we will look into it.

Thank you Alena, for the quick response. After doing research, I see tat the transaction failed all together and I was not charged. But I still do not have the option to even do a delayed mount. I have a challenge hitting airborne pheasants, so I was really disappointed, but hopefully I can get lucky and maybe even get a bigger one.
Again thank you for the response and keep up the good work.
ForstHeld
Outfitter

Post by ForstHeld »

Alena Rybik wrote:... In the case with @ForstHeld's elk, you need to try a different pose. ...
Hey Alena, i didnt know that feature with the different poses, but unfortunatly that didnt help with my red deer stag:

Villkatta
Outfitter

Post by Villkatta »

ForstHeld wrote:Hey Alena, i didnt know that feature with the different poses, but unfortunatly that didnt help with my red deer stag:

I don't think big red deer(260+) or big Elk fit at all in that corner. The roof is too low. Bison works well, moose I don't yet know(got to shoot one first). I did manage to fit my 247 stag in there by a hair, but anything larger winds up in the roof. You might have to move that trophy to the big "main wall" for now.

Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

UPDATE: It looks like we have found the problem with some animals not getting a taxidermy prompt. We are testing the fix right now, together with some other things for the Trophy lodge. We are planning to deliver the new patch to you as soon as we are sure that the fixes are working.
Raptor02
Outfitter

Post by Raptor02 »

Alena Rybik wrote:UPDATE: It looks like we have found the problem with some animals not getting a taxidermy prompt. We are testing the fix right now, together with some other things for the Trophy lodge. We are planning to deliver the new patch to you as soon as we are sure that the fixes are working.
Awesome. Way to be on the ball. Thanks.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”