Doc's Desk Mystery [REVEALED]

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
InstinctiveArcher
Outfitter

Re: Doc's Desk Mystery [REVEALED]

Post by InstinctiveArcher »

I'll let you know, but I doubt it will be good. :lol:

I forgot to mention how stoked I am about the trophy lodge. This is gonna be awesome!

In hunting, impossible doesn't exist any more than a sure thing does. - Tom Miranda
L3M182
Outfitter

Post by L3M182 »

InstinctiveArcher wrote:I'll let you know, but I doubt it will be good. :lol:

I forgot to mention how stoked I am about the trophy lodge. This is gonna be awesome!

gonna need a virtual woodworking bench so you can start knocking out nice mount boards for us to pimp the lodge out. you can use the trees with my tree stands in beavers keep downing.
InstinctiveArcher
Outfitter

Post by InstinctiveArcher »

L3M182 wrote:
InstinctiveArcher wrote:I'll let you know, but I doubt it will be good. :lol:

gonna need a virtual woodworking bench so you can start knocking out nice mount boards for us to pimp the lodge out. you can use the trees with my tree stands in beavers keep downing.
:lol: Sounds good.

In hunting, impossible doesn't exist any more than a sure thing does. - Tom Miranda
baloo.the.dog
Hunter

Post by baloo.the.dog »

hmmmm, being a side-taxidermist my-self, I hope we will be able to choose poses, plaques, habitats, etc.
Give us ptarmigans on Whiterime Ridge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roll Tide!!
calamar2000
Hunter

Post by calamar2000 »

Je pense plutôt a un distributeur de bonbons et autres gourmandises, Doc a besoin de force pour son nettoyage PRINTANIER !! :lol: :lol:

I rather have a candy and other treats distributor, Doc needs strength for his cleaning SPRING !! :lol: :lol:
Forgiveness for my english...

"Aggressiveness is not on the side of the hunters." - (Leon Mazzella, 1890)
pirahna590
Hunter

Post by pirahna590 »

I hope a gun cabinet comes with this lodge, then again, for some of us, a gun room would almost be a necessity lol ... only question for the trophy room remaining, how much, n when?
Lindenborn
Tracker

Post by Lindenborn »

Can't Wait!!!
Foxtrotter
Scout

Post by Foxtrotter »

I may be disappointed by it because I doubt its going to be part of the lodge, but I would love a place to hang my plated government issue .45-70. Perhaps over a nice solid wood mantle on my field stone fireplace. You know... right beneath that monster moose head I wanna throw up there.

Something tells me by watching the video that this hunting lodge doesn't have the high cathedral ceiling done up in knotty pine with an antler chandelier hanging in the center and log walls throughout with a stone fireplace that I could toss a bear rug in front of like I was hoping we would receive.
Returning Soon!
THE IRONMAN SEASONAL SERIES COMPETITIONS

Brought to you by Foxtrotter and http://www.UHCapps.co.uk
JamboWhoDat
Hunter

Post by JamboWhoDat »

Foxtrotter wrote:I may be disappointed by it because I doubt its going to be part of the lodge, but I would love a place to hang my plated government issue .45-70. Perhaps over a nice solid wood mantle on my field stone fireplace. You know... right beneath that monster moose head I wanna throw up there.

Something tells me by watching the video that this hunting lodge doesn't have the high cathedral ceiling done up in knotty pine with an antler chandelier hanging in the center and log walls throughout with a stone fireplace that I could toss a bear rug in front of like I was hoping we would receive.
They had mentioned in the stream they have big plans for the lodge including a player's ability to customize it, add competition and mission trophies, and to frame and hang trophy pics and in game camera pics. If the trophy lodge is a success and many buy it, then they will proceed with further development of it.
Foxtrotter
Scout

Post by Foxtrotter »

JamboWhoDat wrote:
Foxtrotter wrote:I may be disappointed by it because I doubt its going to be part of the lodge, but I would love a place to hang my plated government issue .45-70. Perhaps over a nice solid wood mantle on my field stone fireplace. You know... right beneath that monster moose head I wanna throw up there.

They had mentioned in the stream they have big plans for the lodge including a player's ability to customize it, add competition and mission trophies, and to frame and hang trophy pics and in game camera pics. If the trophy lodge is a success and many buy it, then they will proceed with further development of it.
I'll take 2 please!
Returning Soon!
THE IRONMAN SEASONAL SERIES COMPETITIONS

Brought to you by Foxtrotter and http://www.UHCapps.co.uk

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”