Doc's Desk Mystery [REVEALED]

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
pirahna590
Hunter

Re: Doc's Desk Mystery [REVEALED]

Post by pirahna590 »

Foxtrotter wrote:I may be disappointed by it because I doubt its going to be part of the lodge, but I would love a place to hang my plated government issue .45-70. Perhaps over a nice solid wood mantle on my field stone fireplace. You know... right beneath that monster moose head I wanna throw up there.

Something tells me by watching the video that this hunting lodge doesn't have the high cathedral ceiling done up in knotty pine with an antler chandelier hanging in the center and log walls throughout with a stone fireplace that I could toss a bear rug in front of like I was hoping we would receive.
This was also my envision of the trophy room, but from what we're seeing, thats not gonna be the case :( ... but still looking forward to this
DHRifleman
Team Hunter

Post by DHRifleman »

Just remember this is just the initial release. If it goes over well I would assume many additions will follow.
The above statements are strictly my opinion, and should not be taken as fact, even if I believe them to be true.
Antlercreeklodge.com Tournaments
Permitted Weapons per Reserve By ClemD
SethAndNic

Post by SethAndNic »

Was the price of the lodge itself revealed in the Pre Release Livestream?
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

SethAndNic wrote:Was the price of the lodge itself revealed in the Pre Release Livestream?
Alena said in the stream that "1000 em$ will be enough to buy a lodge", but she didn't give away the exact price yet. And each taxidermy will also cost a certain amount, but it can be bought with gm$ too (I think it was either 20 em$ or 2000 gm$ for a taxidermy in the stream, but of course that might still change until release).
Image Image Image
ColoradoKid
Master Competitor

Post by ColoradoKid »

DHRifleman wrote:Just remember this is just the initial release. If it goes over well I would assume many additions will follow.
Then I do hope it goes over well. Additional rooms or larger rooms would be welcome.

I just watched the stream video. Some excellent information on the new trophy lodges and rationale behind some of the design features. Pleased at the direction the project is taking. I would definitely like some features that will not be available in the first launch of the lodges. However, very pleased to have this game feature being added.
killertut
Master Hunter

Post by killertut »

can't wait. i want a big trophy room!
Alena said in the stream that there is space for 21 animals inside the first lodge type. i hope we will get a fancy hotel version lodge for placing 50/60 animals (maybe on two floors) :D

Feedback on my work as a moderator is always welcome!
pirahna590
Hunter

Post by pirahna590 »

Just watched the stream, love what they did, but Its unfortunate that our personal bests prior to the trophy lodge release wont be available for mounting, and not only will the lodge cost, but so will each individual mount ... at least we can use our gm$ for mounts tho :D
Mrmr123
Outfitter

Post by Mrmr123 »

Hmm should i keep hitting refresh today? :cry:
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Post by FR_Bugs »

killertut wrote: Alena said in the stream that there is space for 21 animals inside the first lodge type.
Is that mean we have to buy 2 trophy lodges at about 1000 Em$ each and taxidermise 39 animals at 20 Em$ or 2000 Gm$ each too to have a complete trophy lodge ?
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

killertut wrote:can't wait. i want a big trophy room!
Alena said in the stream that there is space for 21 animals inside the first lodge type. i hope we will get a fancy hotel version lodge for placing 50/60 animals (maybe on two floors) :D

Now that's a trophy lodge!!!!

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”