Game Update 12th of April 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
ClemD
Scout

Re: Game Update 12th of April 2017

Post by ClemD »

I have been playing since June 2009 using only the launcher and I am not interested at all in Steam. I feel I am entitled to update the game through the website and therefore it should be fixed ASAP. We really DO NOT NEED to be reminded about Steam every time there is an update. Like BCKidd says: Peace.

Rare: 153 – Non-Typical: 12
Competitions: 82 – Gold: 25, Silver: 29, Bronze: 23, Events: 5
RabbitRidge
Tracker

Post by RabbitRidge »

I'm new and don't want Steam.
Low-end machine players don't need the Steam overhead and the additional socket connections either.
DHRifleman
Team Hunter

Post by DHRifleman »

While the game update on the 12th triggered the full game download for me, the patch today 4/13 worked correctly. I admit it was so small I didn't even see it happen (literally). The only reason I know it patched is because I have the patch folder in the hunter folder.
The above statements are strictly my opinion, and should not be taken as fact, even if I believe them to be true.
Antlercreeklodge.com Tournaments
Permitted Weapons per Reserve By ClemD
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Fletchette wrote:
BCKidd wrote:
EW_Stefan wrote:Hello all!

In regards to the re-downloading of files after patching, we have now reverted this back, so it will work like it did before. You will now be asked to download a small patch from this morning and after that you will be able to exchange the files between the Web and Steam version again to avoid downloading several Gigabytes of data. We're sorry for the inconvenience caused by this.
Yeah, well guess what? I have used up all of my data usage because yesterdays patch didn't work on "Steam". Now I have to dwnload another 5 Gb/s. So, I can patch. I guess BCkidd won't be shootin' anythin' until May. Thanks EW! :roll: Peace.

BCKidd.
Steam copy works again, BCKidd. So you shouldn't have to download the 5 GB. Just let Steam update, (validating the game cache would be a good idea), then do the copy thing. I tried it this morning, and it worked.
Yeah, I'm up and runnin'. Thanks, Fletchette. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”