Game Update 22nd March 2017 - Feral Goats

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
maros.kuzar
Outfitter

Re: Game Update 22nd March 2017 - Feral Goats

Post by maros.kuzar »

Alena Rybik wrote:
maros.kuzar wrote:Update messed tracks, I have pheasant tracks looking like a deer ones, also some pheasant tracks look like from ptarmigan... and my friend found pheasant blood track, but when I see it, it is a poop... something is messed up horribly
You mean the in-game representation? They show correct on HunterMate? We'll check it right away.
Both HM and in game presentation

EDIT: I just found out that I still have old version of the game, but people who joined have presumably new version... Could this be a problem?
killertut
Master Hunter

Post by killertut »

maros.kuzar wrote:
Alena Rybik wrote:
maros.kuzar wrote:Update messed tracks, I have pheasant tracks looking like a deer ones, also some pheasant tracks look like from ptarmigan... and my friend found pheasant blood track, but when I see it, it is a poop... something is messed up horribly
You mean the in-game representation? They show correct on HunterMate? We'll check it right away.

EDIT: I just found out that I still have old version of the game, but people who joined have presumably new version... Could this be a problem?
quite possible.
i am amazed that people with two different versions of the same game can play on one server at the same time :)

Feedback on my work as a moderator is always welcome!
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

killertut wrote:
maros.kuzar wrote:
Alena Rybik wrote:

quite possible.
i am amazed that people with two different versions of the same game can play on one server at the same time :)
@Maros, we can't reproduce it.

@Killertut: It shouldn't be possible :)
killertut
Master Hunter

Post by killertut »

Alena Rybik wrote:@Killertut: It shouldn't be possible :)
that is why i am amazed that he is currently doing that!?

Feedback on my work as a moderator is always welcome!
maros.kuzar
Outfitter

Post by maros.kuzar »

Alena Rybik wrote:
killertut wrote:
maros.kuzar wrote:

quite possible.
@Maros, we can't reproduce it.

@Killertut: It shouldn't be possible :)
I am on LP, still in the game btw. I also have quite a few screenshots (my friend have some too), but I don't think it will help to reproduce it ;-) I see I am possibly the only one, so I assume it is due to different versions. If the problem persists, I will make a bug report ;-)
chewik
Outfitter

Post by chewik »

my first :) score 165
lowby
Outfitter

Post by lowby »

Think the rare variation of the goats might be bugged so far I apparently found 2 melanistics and 1 piebald dont thin they should be that common.
Mills
Outfitter

Post by Mills »

Thanks for the update Alena. Can't wait to go out and shoot me some goats. Quick question for anyone who knows; can you find the goats in the western parts of map? Or are they mostly concentrated in the kangaroo areas?
Mills.
chewik
Outfitter

Post by chewik »

Mills wrote:Thanks for the update Alena. Can't wait to go out and shoot me some goats. Quick question for anyone who knows; can you find the goats in the western parts of map? Or are they mostly concentrated in the kangaroo areas?
Mills.
I started from Walkabout Creek. but map description says goats are at both lodges.
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

lowby wrote:Think the rare variation of the goats might be bugged so far I apparently found 2 melanistics and 1 piebald dont thin they should be that common.
Ok, we'll check.
Mills wrote:Thanks for the update Alena. Can't wait to go out and shoot me some goats. Quick question for anyone who knows; can you find the goats in the western parts of map? Or are they mostly concentrated in the kangaroo areas?

Mills.
They are all over the reserve.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”