Introducing the new Hunter Score

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
User avatar
MaxVe
Tracker
Posts: 217
Joined: February 17th, 2014, 11:23 am
Location: Milano Italy

Re: Introducing the new Hunter Score

Postby MaxVe » March 16th, 2017, 1:37 am

I say that change the rules, after having received the money and began to play it is still not right regardless, the rest is just talk ...
User avatar
MetalMind
Outfitter
Posts: 2723
Joined: June 30th, 2010, 4:44 pm

Re: Introducing the new Hunter Score

Postby MetalMind » March 19th, 2017, 7:47 am

Time to post the point of view from 7 - years player about new Hunter score.

I like the fact that it is constantly updading after every hunt with harvests you made.

However I think it is unfair to people that have bought all the reskins to boost the score up.

Thanks :)
User avatar
FR_Bugs
Outfitter
Posts: 2136
Joined: October 27th, 2014, 3:46 pm
Location: Paris

Re: Introducing the new Hunter Score

Postby FR_Bugs » March 20th, 2017, 10:40 am

Are you going to change the HS requirements for all these type of competitions ?
Image
User avatar
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff
Posts: 5016
Joined: January 7th, 2014, 6:31 am
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Contact:

Re: Introducing the new Hunter Score

Postby Alena Rybik » March 20th, 2017, 11:35 am

FR_Bugs wrote:Are you going to change the HS requirements for all these type of competitions ?
Image


Yes, thank you, we'll take care of it.
User avatar
Pittie
Scout
Posts: 384
Joined: June 13th, 2011, 7:54 am
Location: Berlin

Re: Introducing the new Hunter Score

Postby Pittie » March 20th, 2017, 11:53 am

DHRifleman wrote:Then add some real achievements like , mission completions, comp placing, and things like that and we could have a system more in keeping with the original idea of achievements.


Yes, that would be nice.

E.g. Comps:

Rank 1 = 10 points to down Rank 10 = 1 point or so.

At the moment it's a simple harvest counter. Not very innovative for the big promoted "HS2".
Regards Pittie
Sorry for my english


Image
User avatar
RyderJack
Newbie
Posts: 45
Joined: June 6th, 2014, 4:44 pm

Re: Introducing the new Hunter Score

Postby RyderJack » March 20th, 2017, 1:58 pm

Adding mission completions would be nice!!
User avatar
whiteonyx2
Tracker
Posts: 132
Joined: October 2nd, 2016, 1:48 pm

Re: Introducing the new Hunter Score

Postby whiteonyx2 » March 21st, 2017, 2:03 am

My HS is not updating correct. Yesterday my score was 23771, then i did a duck hunt. In that hunt i gained 25 points - i double checked it. After that my HS should be 23771 + 25 = 23796. But it's only 23780 - both on the top page, and on progress bar.
I did a duck hunt before the one above, and the result was the same - i just cannot remember the figures. Could you guys please check it. In-game name "whiteonyx"

ps; i just checked leaderboard - it also says 23780
Hunting is living my profile use to be "whiteonyx"
User avatar
JimboCrow
Outfitter
Posts: 1301
Joined: December 26th, 2011, 2:36 pm
Location: grandecache.ca

Re: Introducing the new Hunter Score

Postby JimboCrow » March 21st, 2017, 2:19 am

whiteonyx2 wrote:My HS is not updating correct. Yesterday my score was 23771, then i did a duck hunt. In that hunt i gained 25 points - i double checked it. After that my HS should be 23771 + 25 = 23796. But it's only 23780 - both on the top page, and on progress bar.
I did a duck hunt before the one above, and the result was the same - i just cannot remember the figures. Could you guys please check it. In-game name "whiteonyx"

ps; i just checked leaderboard - it also says 23780

You have maxed out your 12 gauge pump shotguns and your Mallards, under your RANKS tab. Both are over 1000. So you only received 9 points for 2 Pintails, 6 Blacks, and 1 Gadwall. Use your single shot next time and your Hunterscore will increase with each harvest up to 1000. You only have 116 Single Shot harvests.
User avatar
whiteonyx2
Tracker
Posts: 132
Joined: October 2nd, 2016, 1:48 pm

Re: Introducing the new Hunter Score

Postby whiteonyx2 » March 21st, 2017, 3:22 am

JimboCrow wrote:
whiteonyx2 wrote:My HS is not updating correct. Yesterday my score was 23771, then i did a duck hunt. In that hunt i gained 25 points - i double checked it. After that my HS should be 23771 + 25 = 23796. But it's only 23780 - both on the top page, and on progress bar.
I did a duck hunt before the one above, and the result was the same - i just cannot remember the figures. Could you guys please check it. In-game name "whiteonyx"

ps; i just checked leaderboard - it also says 23780

You have maxed out your 12 gauge pump shotguns and your Mallards, under your RANKS tab. Both are over 1000. So you only received 9 points for 2 Pintails, 6 Blacks, and 1 Gadwall. Use your single shot next time and your Hunterscore will increase with each harvest up to 1000. You only have 116 Single Shot harvests.


Ahh, you're quit right...i just forgot they were "grouped" together. I knew about the mallards, but forgot about the "grouping" of the guns. Thanks for reminding me ;)
Hunting is living my profile use to be "whiteonyx"
User avatar
Longmann
Scout
Posts: 313
Joined: January 21st, 2016, 11:44 am

Re: Introducing the new Hunter Score

Postby Longmann » April 8th, 2017, 12:31 pm

I have a simple question: do new weapons count for HS?
As I understand the new scoring system, each "group" of weapons can give you up to 1000 points. So if I kill for example one feral goat with a 16ga shotgun it should give me 1 point for the goat kill and one for the kill with the shotgun.
Having a chat with a friend today made me think I was wrong about understanding the new system: he was saying weapons don't count at all and that the "weapons" section under ranks is only for achievement purposes.
I apologise if the answer is somewhere on previous 60 pages of this thread, I just made a quick review and didn't find other possibility than a conclusion that weapons DO count until you reach 1000 kills for each "group" listed in ranks.
Spoiler:

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: besparica, Pappy1, Pretty_Boy, Ringolf and 1 guest