Status Update 16th February 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
DOGGRIPSLLC
Tracker

Re: Status Update 16th February 2017

Post by DOGGRIPSLLC »

Yeah I bought it went to the page it says to go. but all I get is this message "Verifying bonus content eligibility" and nothing happens . Im guessing all the bugs need to be worked out. Just hope theres no time limit as to when you can collect your free stuff.
wiizzi
Scout

Post by wiizzi »

DOGGRIPSLLC wrote:Yeah I bought it went to the page it says to go. but all I get is this message "Verifying bonus content eligibility" and nothing happens . Im guessing all the bugs need to be worked out. Just hope theres no time limit as to when you can collect your free stuff.
same for me. i have COTW and over 2500 points in classic. ill w8 some time more

wiizzi
Scout

Post by wiizzi »

wiizzi wrote:
DOGGRIPSLLC wrote:Yeah I bought it went to the page it says to go. but all I get is this message "Verifying bonus content eligibility" and nothing happens . Im guessing all the bugs need to be worked out. Just hope theres no time limit as to when you can collect your free stuff.
same for me. i have COTW and over 2500 points in classic. ill w8 some time more
right after my post i got
"Process complete

Thank you for unlocking bonus content. The following content has been unlocked in"

RickC
Outfitter

Post by RickC »

I have received no .270 here in TheHunter Classic and no additional content in the COTW game. Verification process was completed because if I try to go through it again I get a message that I have already completed it and received all content.

Support ticket sent.
MonacoSteve
Master Competitor

Post by MonacoSteve »

MonacoSteve wrote:I wonder whether I have to open and play tHC via Steam to get the bonus? Otherwise I may wait a bit longer - because I have none of the rifles in either game so far. The verification process worked successfully as such, though.
I had to contact support now. Nothing changed after 6 hours waiting.
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

Ok, so I've unlocked the bonuses in COTW, but you gotta buy them in the store? I thought they just went straight into our inventory?
MonacoSteve
Master Competitor

Post by MonacoSteve »

BucksNBuffalo wrote:Ok, so I've unlocked the bonuses in COTW, but you gotta buy them in the store? I thought they just went straight into our inventory?
I also checked the store, but the bonuses are not there either. I guess it simply does not work.... :(
Hawkeye
Outfitter

Post by Hawkeye »

BucksNBuffalo wrote:Ok, so I've unlocked the bonuses in COTW, but you gotta buy them in the store? I thought they just went straight into our inventory?
Yeah, you still gotta earn them in-game.
Demmize
Tracker

Post by Demmize »

I have theHunter classic and bought COTW today. I did the verification through Steam for the free stuff. I did not receive it yet. (its been 9 hours or so)
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Hawkeye wrote:
Yeah, you still gotta earn them in-game.
Don't tell me that's how it was designed... I get a reward that I have to work for and buy in-game??? I'll try to remember that when this year's Christmas presents are due! :lol:
Image Image Image

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”