Status Update 16th February 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
chewik
Outfitter

Re: Status Update 16th February 2017

Post by chewik »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
Hawkeye wrote:
BucksNBuffalo wrote:Ok, so I've unlocked the bonuses in COTW, but you gotta buy them in the store? I thought they just went straight into our inventory?
Yeah, you still gotta earn them in-game.
Don't tell me that's how it was designed... I get a reward that I have to work for and buy in-game??? I'll try to remember that when this year's Christmas presents are due! :lol:
still better than regular one, because premium .270 does not need rifle score to unlock, just cash.
foresterjoe
Tracker

Post by foresterjoe »

support ticket for missing rifle was solved within minutes, thank you EW for quick response :D
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

UPDATE regarding the mission "Call of the Wild rifle": it is in your inventory, but it is not visible due to cache issues. We are working on a fix, but you can rest assured you will receive your reward today.
Luna Duclos
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Luna Duclos »

All issues related to the COTW rifle should now be fixed, both for players that have already redeemed it as for anyone that redeems it for now on.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Luna Duclos wrote:All issues related to the COTW rifle should now be fixed, both for players that have already redeemed it as for anyone that redeems it for now on.
Can confirm that I own the .270 in Classic now, thanks Luna! :)
Image Image Image
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

Can't say I'm too impressed with the decision about the Ghillie Suit and rifle in CotW. I've unlocked something that I have to buy? That's just stupid. Usually when you unlock bonus items, they are automatically added to your inventory. Shame tho, honestly
Eraser_SK
Outfitter

Post by Eraser_SK »

Can i ask? Why you release game if this game crash every 15 minutes ??? Cant believe it...
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

Eraser_SK wrote:Can i ask? Why you release game if this game crash every 15 minutes ??? Cant believe it...
For all similar questions there is an official theHunter: Call of the Wild forum. We on theHunter Classic do not work on that game and unfortunately can not answer any of such queries.
hunterPRO1
Outfitter

Post by hunterPRO1 »

ive been away for a few months, looks like the team has it in high gear,
gonna be a balancing act getting ready for the iracing daytona 500 and this.
"you win some, you lose some, you wreck some."
Spoiler:
Hawkeye
Outfitter

Post by Hawkeye »

BucksNBuffalo wrote:Can't say I'm too impressed with the decision about the Ghillie Suit and rifle in CotW. I've unlocked something that I have to buy? That's just stupid. Usually when you unlock bonus items, they are automatically added to your inventory. Shame tho, honestly
Sorry, but I can name 4 games just off the top of my head where that is not the case, and would say that this is the norm in my experience. Star Wars Battlefront had promotions for weapons, but they still had to be unlocked. Elder Scrolls Online had promotions for unique horses that still needed to be purchased. Euro & American Truck Sim have purchaseable paint schemes that still need to be bought from the shop. Farming Simulator has pre-order tractor skins that still need to be purchased from the in-game store. I think the idea that EW has somehow gone against the industry norms is misplaced.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”