Valentine's Event 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Radamus
Master Hunter

Re: Valentine's Event 2017

Post by Radamus »

RidgeBack69 wrote:Question. If the event ends on the 19th of February but the comps run for 48 hours and Be my valentine elk started on the 18th will that mean that the event actually end on the 20th?
That's a good question. The math doesn't work out to end on the 19th. Officially, it would end at 7pm Sunday eastern time which is midnight CET - Then again, the comp itself could run but the Event itself end tomorrow night.
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

The official end is the 19th, this is the day when the last competition starts, but yes, technically it will end on the 20th. We will make sure that the main leaderboard will stay available until the end.
therisths
Hunter

Post by therisths »

Alena Rybik wrote:The official end if the 19th, this is the day when the last copetition starts, but yes, technically it will end on the 20th. We will make sure that the main leaderboard will stay available until the end.

So the the official event(hearts) ends today? The one that stays till 20TH is competition only?
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

therisths wrote:
Alena Rybik wrote:The official end of the 19th, this is the day when the last competition starts, but yes, technically it will end on the 20th. We will make sure that the main leaderboard will stay available until the end.

So the the official event(hearts) ends today? The one that stays till 20TH is competition only?
Heartshots should give you points until the end of the last competition too, so the 20th.
therisths
Hunter

Post by therisths »

Alena Rybik wrote:
therisths wrote:
Alena Rybik wrote:The official end of the 19th, this is the day when the last competition starts, but yes, technically it will end on the 20th. We will make sure that the main leaderboard will stay available until the end.

Heartshots should give you points until the end of the last competition too, so the 20th.
Its not 20th its 21th 1:00 in the morning....
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Alena Rybik wrote:The official end is the 19th, this is the day when the last competition starts, but yes, technically it will end on the 20th. We will make sure that the main leaderboard will stay available until the end.
What about the mission, Alena? How long is that going to stay active? Kind of bad to have the last two comps on reserves where the grass is so high, no one can see the bears unless you stumble over one by pure luck. Loggers, Whitehart, TgT...on all three combined, I have found 2 bears.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
Xtron
Scout

Post by Xtron »

Made lungs shot and count. Made heart shots that did not count. Several times... very annoying.
N1907

Post by N1907 »

Alena Rybik wrote:The official end is the 19th, this is the day when the last competition starts, but yes, technically it will end on the 20th. We will make sure that the main leaderboard will stay available until the end.
When it ends on the 20th, does that mean the mission to find the Teddy Bears will be gone?
therisths
Hunter

Post by therisths »

Finally event is over , congratulation to all participants. There is a problem same with Easter's event, players from 4th to 10th position win a 4th place trophy and thats unfair since the real 4th player wasted way more time achieving more heart/lung shots than the one who was in 10th.Its unfair isnt it?
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

therisths wrote:Finally event is over , congratulation to all participants. There is a problem same with Easter's event, players from 4th to 10th position win a 4th place trophy and thats unfair since the real 4th player wasted way more time achieving more heart/lung shots than the one who was in 10th.Its unfair isnt it?
Looks like there's 1 thru 3rd and everyone else finished in 4th - yes I agree with you. But as in most competitions you are either on the podium or in the bleachers. This one was different than the Holiday comp because you were recognized for being in top 100/50/10 and so on. For a working guy I had to bust my tail to make top 100 in that event so I felt pretty happy sitting like 33rd last I looked - but I certainly did NOT put in the work as 4th place, or anyone higher than I was. I guess I'd like to see better consistency so we can all have a goal that's realistic for the amount of time we can invest. Until I retire a couple decades from now I don't have a chance :lol:
stancomputerhunter wrote:What about the mission, Alena? How long is that going to stay active? Kind of bad to have the last two comps on reserves where the grass is so high, no one can see the bears unless you stumble over one by pure luck. Loggers, Whitehart, TgT...on all three combined, I have found 2 bears.
Stan, if memory serves me correctly, the missions stay active for a while after all is done and gives plenty of time to collect the reward. Only one to go you'll find it! It took me 3 days to find the last one and I got 2 in consecutive hunts yesterday but I was in SP so I wasn't any help to anyone.
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”