Game & Status Updates 9th February 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
therisths
Hunter

Re: Game & Status Updates 9th February 2017

Post by therisths »

Is there any way to block friend requests? I get constant friend requests and its kinda wierd.
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

HooCairs wrote:My friend counter counts down. The counter showed 182. I have accepted a friend request, and not it shows 181.
Before this change, the counter was always at 1000. Never went beyond but also not down.
When I scroll through the friend list, it stops with a name that starts with C.
I can't reproduce this. I just removed a friend and the counter went down by 1 as expected. I then sent a friend request from another account then logged back into my main account and accepted the friend request. The counter went up by 1 as expected. I have 221 friends in total and they all show just fine, both on the friends dropdown on the main menu, and also on the friends tab under my profile. I tested this within the website then repeated it within the launcher and both worked fine.
therisths wrote:Is there any way to block friend requests? I get constant friend requests and its kinda wierd.
Do you mean you want to make it so nobody can send a friend request? If so, then no, this is not currently possible. You can of course reject friend requests, but you can't stop someone sending one to you.
waiora
Outfitter

Post by waiora »

Good to see some of these small things getting fixes.

Any plans to add player chat across servers(heard it used to be a feature)? It would greatly improve the social part of the game, esp since the game isn't really suited for MP during most events and competitions.
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

caledonianblues wrote:
HooCairs wrote:My friend counter counts down. The counter showed 182. I have accepted a friend request, and not it shows 181.
Before this change, the counter was always at 1000. Never went beyond but also not down.
I can't reproduce this. I just removed a friend and the counter went down by 1 as expected. I then sent a friend request from another account then logged back into my main account and accepted the friend request. The counter went up by 1 as expected. I have 221 friends in total and they all show just fine, both on the friends dropdown on the main menu, and also on the friends tab under my profile. I tested this within the website then repeated it within the launcher and both worked fine.
Check with my account then. This whole thing stopped working correctly after 1000.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
walt133
Hunter

Post by walt133 »

caledonianblues wrote:
therisths wrote:Is there any way to block friend requests? I get constant friend requests and its kinda wierd.
Do you mean you want to make it so nobody can send a friend request? If so, then no, this is not currently possible. You can of course reject friend requests, but you can't stop someone sending one to you.
I think he means for your personal own user. Where you can just check a box saying block all friend requests however it would only effect you and not anyone else. At least this is how I read it.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”