The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Hawkeye
Outfitter

Re: Re:

Post by Hawkeye »

chrisnr wrote:
Hawkeye wrote:
chrisnr wrote:
So should we keep playing those comps or there is no reason because there will be no rewards for sure? ( I didnt understand clearly what youre sayin :) )
There will be no rewards, but nothing is stopping you from participating. :)
"No rewards" stops me.. :) I can enter another comp instead of losing time for those that dont offer anything at all.But that again is me..
Thanks for your time.
Of course. Please understand though that this was not intended to be released today, which is why there are no rewards. There'll be an official event at a later date.
chrisnr

Re: Re:

Post by chrisnr »

Hawkeye wrote:
chrisnr wrote:
Hawkeye wrote:
There will be no rewards, but nothing is stopping you from participating. :)
"No rewards" stops me.. :) I can enter another comp instead of losing time for those that dont offer anything at all.But that again is me..
Thanks for your time.
Of course. Please understand though that this was not intended to be released today, which is why there are no rewards. There'll be an official event at a later date.
I imagined that because Valentines day is not these days..Ok ill be waiting for the official comp. Have a great day :)
InstinctiveArcher
Outfitter

Re: Status Update 3rd February 2017

Post by InstinctiveArcher »

So have the WT and BT animations been released yet? I'm excited to go see them if they are!

In hunting, impossible doesn't exist any more than a sure thing does. - Tom Miranda
BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Post by BuiuRei »

Thanks for the freebies!
Spoiler:
Swampfox
Outfitter

Post by Swampfox »

Thank you Alena & EW Staff for another great update! :D
Love to hear the news of future plans and good work and improvements that will be coming for this year! :D :D
Thank you for the free gear and equipment and look forward to the upcoming Valentine Event! 8-)
Spoiler:
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Great update! So good to hear from you Alena. I have to comment on the tone and tempo, It's a good vibe!!! I really sense enthusiasm and I noticed a key phrase that made me smile - player engagement - That's hitting the nail on the head and following the Yellow Brick Road ;)
Thanks for the Goodie bag! although I use Steam I don't log into it because I found it takes just a few pieces out of my ping and I have none to spare. I'll have to remember how to get into it :lol:
Alena, you know you have an army of fans behind you here so don't worry about your six, We got that ;)
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
Vesporigo

Post by Vesporigo »

HOSSEIN.D wrote:I have a problem with free items and I even wrote about it but why when I want to send it to this topic it says "Your message contain too few characters." ? :?
Sending problem fixed!

First of all. Thanks for the status update and add/improve Whitetail and Blacktail animations! I like it too much.

But, about the free items! I install the DLC in steam and it's installed. But I didn't get any items at all!
And I see new problems for my account in steam! I was playing the game with no problem before I install the DLC.
After I install the DLC when I click "Play" to launch the game, the launcher opened but it says: "Hang on, we trying to log you in." Then my browser opens with this page:
Spoiler:
Then I see the launcher like this:
Spoiler:
I have to click "Connect existing account to Steam". Then I have to login with my email and password for my theHunter account.
I thought this might be for the first time after I install the DLC. But I have to do it every time that I want to launch the game! :?

Oh, one more thing! Before I install the DLC, I see 4 of my friends playing theHunter. But now, I only see 2 of them! Radamus and thewindow vanished from the list! :?
Spoiler:
Never mind, I don't want free consumables anymore! I just want to fix my account! :(

Same problem here. I installed DLC, but didn't get the items.
And I get the same page also and every time I have to "Connect existing account to Steam", but not connect correctly, because I can't buy em$ via Steam. (In other topic I got the answer to restart some times the game and the steam, I tried it, even I reinstalled steam, but the problem is still there.) It is a known problem, but I am curious why went wrong your account suddenly after this DLC. Maybe we can get an answer about this.

And just a question for Staff: can we get somehow these free items, because the DLC is in my Steam, but the items are not in my store.
MonacoSteve
Master Competitor

Post by MonacoSteve »

Nice Status update.

Honestly, I haven't understood how to receive the free bundle. Usually I play tH over Web, but I do have a Steam version of it, too. So, I went to the Steam Extra Equipment page via the link given in the Status Update, clicked on the "free download" button, and started the game via Steam, but there is nothing like such a bundle which I can "buy" in the shop. Are the items automatically added to my account on start (this I may not see as I cannot remember how much of the stuff I already owned previously...)?
kahuamp
Scout

Post by kahuamp »

Thank you for the update, items and the all the work you are putting in!

I managed to get the scent sprays, firs download DLC from Steam using the link in the blog, then, make sure you click on "connect your existing account to Steam", and start the game.

The freebies will be in your inventory, no need to go to the shop. Hope this helps.
HD_Artworks
Outfitter

Post by HD_Artworks »

I disable the DLC and everything is working fine and the launcher run normally.
Season Stats
Spoiler:

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”